Chapter 2- Market

Heyyy I'm Foxer the writer of dis book I just wanna say thank y'all for reading I love you all!!! I mean it!! Yes even you with the face, that's right you!!

Anyways love you <3

Comment!!

Vote!!!

FAN!!!!

< < < < <

Ahh a market day filled with hurry and rush no time wasted.

"Bailey do you have Sweetie in?!" Brooke yelled as I just hooked Sweetie up in the horse trailer.

"Yep! Bring Crane in!!" Brooke listened and brought Crane in and handed her off the me who hooked her up and put the bar down. "Now you girls be good otherwise nobody will want ya" I fixed their manes and put water in the buckets and food in the troff.

We were driving for an hour when I got a phone call, "Yellow this is Bailey speaking." I said into the phone.

"Hey it's Eli, um where are you and Jordan?"

"Oh shit I forgot to tell you today is a market day you need to be at the market it's in Ridgeway"

"That's an hour away!"

"Well get your ass over here or you just lost your job." I said and hung up on him.

I pulled into the Ridgeway market place where people come around only the best come here to sell and to buy.

I was driving the horses with Jordan and Pepper, while Shane had to drive the bird truck, and with the rabbits in the back of his truck with Ashton, Brooke got off of work and drove the alpacas and llamas in while my parents are at home taking care of everything else.

"Okay let's set up and start to sell!!" I said hopping out of Shane's red, Chevy silverado.

Brooke parked beside us in her silverado which is silver and Shane parked the black silverado, the farm truck beside Brooke.

Yeah we like Chevy just saying..

Jordan and I took out the show pen and put it beside the trailer, Pepper just sitting and out of our way, we unloaded Crane and Sweetie and put them in the pen to walk around, then we took the stand where the chickens go and same with the ducks.

"Bailey come help me!" Brooke asked I jogged over to her and helped her with the show pen for the alpacas and llamas and brought them out for her.

We set everything up to perfection I could see other stands in a rush to look perfect I could tell by just looking we had a lot of looks coming our way... And not good ones..

I took off my hat and fixed my hair back into a perfect ponytail and put my hat back on, I dusted off my black tank top and jean short shorts.

"You ready boss?" Jordan asked carrying the last of the ducks to the duck stand.

"Yep, it sure looks like we have some competition though.."

"Yeah but we're hot babes and most of the buyers are men.."

"Good point." I said smiling at her while I fixed my hat a bit more.

"Where's Mr. Newbie?" Shane asked, I gave his big body a side hug he was an awesome brother I would never change him for the world.

"I forgot to tell him it's market so he'll be a bit late.."

"Make sure he brings Tim's!!" He added.

"I'll text him our orders right now." I took out my phone and tapped away, asking Eli if he could buy 5 large Ice capps, and in that ill pay him back.