Chapter 1- The Newbie

"I'm farming and I grow it."

"Best song ever.." I said as me and my sister Brooke finished watching 'farming and I grow it'.

"Tots agreed." And we fist bumped.

"Ohh click that!!" I told Brooke.

She sighed, "Watch it yourself, you have your own laptop."

"You..suck" I said as I got off her bed and got out of her artistic room with all of her paintings on her wall..

Where's my artistic abilities when I need them, right she took it all..

I turned the corner and went into my blue and brown bedroom, I have a queen size bed with a side table and a big dresser a desk I don't even use and my tv I had to work my ass off to get.

I sat on my bed and put my headphones in and turned on my iPod and listened to music as I was playing Sims 3 on my lap top.

"Bailey!!" I heard my mom yell.

"What mom!?" I yelled back moving my hair out of the way to take my headphone out.

"Come here please!!"

"Well this is new..." I mumbled to myself, I went over to my desk and grabbed my corn snake her name well what would you name a corn snake?! Corny of course!!

I turned off my music and my laptop and shoved my iPod into my jean pocket.

I walked out of my room and got faced with Brooke's dog Rem short for Remington, yes like the gun brand.

He's not what you would call a lap dog but he try's to be he's more of just a pain in that ass. He's a Anatolian Shepherd a big dog and the biggest here on the farm.

"Bailey!!"

"Coming mother.." With no enthusiasm what's so ever in my tone I walked around Rem and made my way downstairs.

"Rex!! No!!" I saw my little bro running after his wet mutt around the house.

"Hey! Ash! No running in the house!" My mom said loudly at my brother.

"But-"

"No!!"

"Haha sucker.." I said as I walked by him stroking Corny's head.

"Bail, can you go to the market please and bring Crane, and Sweetie."

"Sure!! Where's dad?"

"In the barn feeding the cows where Ashton is supposed to be helping!!" She said the last part loudly directing it to him.

"I'm going I'm going..." He said as he walked to the screen door and put his bright pink crocs on. He keeps loosing his black ones so I got him pink ones so he doesn't loose them.

"Okay, and when do they have to be at market?"

"Friday at six in the morning, make sure Brooke goes with you,"

"Aren't you supposed to put the oldest in charge?"

"Yeah well your maturity level is better then hers."

"I beg to differ.." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, are we bringing any other animals?"

"Well you can check the rabbits, pigs, ducks, chickens, llama, alpaca, goats and sheep... Please?.."

"Okay I'll just put Corn to bed then I'll check on everything!!" And I rushed up the stairs and put Corny into her terrarium.