Chapter one! Worlds end

In this world lived special people to save the world!

They where called world pertectors.they lived a normal life.BUT they where hiding themselves from .......MONSTERS!!
where not yet United last time they where set to different country's
We will start at the leader...
Name:histuni fu
Gender:male
Family:lives with Sakura fu

They lived on a hill.there house was a restrant.one day a girl in full armour fell into there restraunt.she was vice leader of world protectors!
What are doing here asked histuni and Sakura at the same time.
Well I wanted to find you and see are old friends said Tora back.But why we where hated from all the land when we where together cause we get full power when we are together says Sakura.well in that case lets go find the others says histuni.are you serious what if kill the whole WORLD! Says Sakura. Hey,guys policeman are at the door we are going to get in to trouble cause we are together says Tora !HIDE yells all at once.they all run away to go hide.levi heddles in the kitchen cabinets Tora hides in the attic ands aura hides in the garage.HEY OPEN UP!! Says the policemen.(they bust the door open)check everywhere says one police. They checked everywhere but they could not find them.they all come out of their hiding places.
Let's move on and try to find our friends
Says Tora. Yeah let's do it it will be fun says histuni
.I don't want to get into trouble says Sakura.come on please I promise it will be fun says Histuni and Tora.(all laughed)
Okay fine says Sakura.