Sky
*11 years old*
My family just moved again. I basically get bullied everyday because everyone thinks that I'm gay. It's true.
I just went outside and played on my new swing set until I hear someone say "Hey You!" He had a long sleeved shirt over a dark blue shirt and he was wearing sunglasses. I wasn't shy so I spoke up."Hi I'm Adam but you can call me Sky." "Hey Sky. My name is Ian and my friends call me Ssundee. Hey, wanna be friends?" Ian asked me. "Ya sure!." We basically played until it was time for Ssundee to leave. "See ya later Sky!" "See ya Ssundee!" I made a friend on the first day! Good job Adam.

~next day~

"Adam please get ready! Its your first day of school!" "OK mom I'm ready!" I say before she takes me to Crafted Elementary.
~Time Skip~
I arrive and already kids are giving me dirty looks. I show off a little bit of my herobrine side by my eyes glowing a terrifying butter color (I regret nothing!:3) which made them terrified to mess with me. I try and find Mrs.Graham room. (Mrs.Graham was my 5th grade teacher don't judge me!) I then heard a familiar voice calling me."Hey Sky!" "Hey Ssundee! I'm lost can you help me find Mrs.Graham's room?" "Sure she is my teacher too." Ssundee then lead me to her room and it looked really colorful."Let me introduce you to my friends!" Ssundee then lead me to a group of boys in the back of the classroom. One of them had a checkered hoodie."Hey I'm Mitch and this here is my Biggums Jerome." Mitch pointed to the Bacca.(Jerome is an actual Bacca in the story.K?K.) "Hi I'm Jason!" A kid in a space suit said."And I'm Quentin." A kid that looks like a Mudkip said. "Hi I'm Adam but you can call me Sky." The bell rang and I had no idea where to sit so I stood by the teacher. "Alright class we have a new student here today so I want you to make him feel at home here ok?" Mrs.Graham then called me up to introduce myself. I had finished then Mrs.Graham told me to sit in the back of the class next to a kid named Tyler. I obey and sit next to him. Tyler seems awfully shy. Maybe when class ends I'll try and talk to him.

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter one is done and I will see u in DA next chapter.

Lolz