Sky
Before Ty left I made him some headphones. They were black and in the center of them were neon green.
But something about Ty gives me the butterflies in my stomach. I think I like him. I can't tell him. I guess I have to wait until....later.
~Time Skip~
(Still Sky's POV)
It's been 7 years and I STILL haven't told Ty! Yeah I know that I am being a big baby and to make it even worse I am an 18 year old. By now I should of told him but one of my fear is being rejected. You know what, I am going to tell Ty on his Birthday. His Birthday is only 1 week away and he is going to turn 17. I was about to leave for the store to buy Ty a gift until a skype call from Mitch started beeping. I answer it and see a worried Mitch. "Mitch? You ok?" "Adam I want to tell Jerome how I feel but I'm scared to be rejected. What do I do?!" "Ok Mitch, just do what I'm doing and tell Jerome on a special day. just like I'm gonna tell Ty on his Birthday." "Your right, thanks Adam. See you next week!" "Bye Mitch!" I ended the skype call and went to Wal*Mart to buy Ty a Birthday gift.

~Time Skip 1 day before Ty's b-day~

Tomorrow is Ty's Birthday and I am a total wreck. I'll just sleep on it.

~next day~

Ty
Today is my birthday and no one ever comes over to celebrate so I just don't celebrate it any more. I was about to take a nap until I heard someone knocking at the door. I groan and open the door and to my surprise it was Team Crafted! "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TY!!!" They screamed together. "What are you guys doing here?!" I ask surprised but in a happy way. "Well it's your birthday and I think we should celebrate it." Answered Adam. God damn that beautiful voice he has. I was apparently snapped out of it when Mitch was like waving his hand in my face saying 'Earth to Ty!' I realized that I've been staring at Adam the whole time. I of course blushed and let them in.

~Time Skip until after CAKE!~

Sky
Its time to tell Ty how I feel about him. Oh god I'm so nervous. Here goes nothing. "Ty..." I say as I stand up and drag Ty to the living room. "Ty, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while but... Ty, I Love You." He just stands there shocked. Oh no. I think he is rejecting me. I started to tear up and Ty noticed and wiped my tear away with his thumb. I look at him and he has the look 'Sky, I need to tell you something to' look. Oh boy.

Ty
Sky just dragged me into the living room and tells me something. "Ty, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while but... Ty,I Love You." I just stand there shocked. He actually loves me! I noticed he is starting to tear up. I wipe his tear away with my thumb and then he looks at me. I simply just give him the 'Sky, I need to tell you something to look.'
************************************
So that is the end of the chapter but I will be writing the book until I think it should end. So see you soon my Wolf Warriors!

Lolz