Chapter 4 - New School

This is Kirai, Nakara and Erlina on the picture above.

----------------------------

"What are we doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you that your transferring to a new school, "Narumi sensei said cheerfully about US transferring into a new school.

Natsume glares at him and Hotaru gives him a gross face.

"WHAT!?" Ruka yells suprised and shocked at the same time.

"Why are we transferring?!" Ruka asked," That's a secret, Okay?" He winked at us as we all Glared at him and left his office.

" I want you to start packing your stuffs ,we're leaving early in the morning .Like at 7:00a.m!!" He yelled as we all ignore him but I didn't. I walked slowly and turn around back to Narumi office and opened his door.

" Don't worry about it, your secret is going to be a secret."

I nodded nervously.
--------------------------

I feel like I'm going to die in here...I feel soo sleppy.

"Is everyone here?" Asked Narumi and everyone nodded.

"Okay then, lets go!"

-----------------------

"Hello Nira-Sensei." From the looks of it, I predict this woman is our teacher at this school.

We had just got to our new school.

"Hello Narumi. These are the new students for my class?" she asked eyeing each one of us. It seems she already judging is by looks...mean.

"Yes." , " They're the best students in my class, especially between him and her." He smiled pointing towards Hotaru and Natsume.

"Okay then, let's go!" We all nodded but my hand slip towards Narumi shirt.

"What happened Mikan?" he questioned with a puzzle look.

" I want to talk private, please?" I wishpered quietly and secretly so that no one would suspicious us.

"Alright," He went and told my new teacher as he signal me to go and follow him.

"Mikan...don't cry please..." My tears couldn't go away. I could feel the pain inside, the fact we're seperating from each other. Even though we knew each other a bit.

"Sensei your leaving...and I'm going to be by myself again. " I tried talk during my crying.

"Mikan you have Natsume, Hotaru and Ruka, please don't cry because you don't have anyone else..." They're aren't my friends...

"They're aren't my friends. " my voicw turned cold and no shame. Narumi expression completly changed quickly upon hearing my voice.

"Mikan please Smile. You look more Cute, than crying." I felt my sadness go away but I still had it inside of me.

"Sensei, can I call you dad?" I asked a bit embarrased.

"That would be wonderful!" He hugged me hard where I coudln't breathe good.

"You know what,You have your phone right?" I took it out of my bag and showed it to him. He grabbed the phine from my hand and used it for a while.

"I put in my number for you, call me or text me if something big happens. " I read the name he was called by, "Narumi-chan❤". He is not even a girl?

"Thank you," I grinned at him with the name still stuck in my head.

"KAWAII!!" I laughed when he carried me up with his arm and gave me a ride.