Daibrine: Chapter 2

~ Dai's POV ~

"What?!" I yelled," HEROBRINE LIKES ME?" I saw another note come through the window. 'Do you like me?' ()Yes ()No.' "Hmmmm," I said,"Why would I like herobrine? He's strong, smart, cute..." Oh no I think I LIKE HEROBRINE! I checked 'yes' and tossed the note back down.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

I saw the note float back down. I read it and SHE CHECKED OFF YES! I was so happy. I went back to my cave and made her a gift. I went back to the kingdom and placed the gift on the steps and made a noise. The knight picked up the gift and sent it to Dai.

~ Dai's POV ~

A gift? It said "From your crush" I was hoping it wasn't from herobrine. "A potion?" I said. It was a strength II potion. I decided to sneak out and see herobrine. "Hello daughter!" Notch said. "Dad?" I said. "Yes, this is Steve. He is new to our village," dad explained. He had a blue t-shirt, blue jeans, straight brown hair, gray shoes and big blue eyes, and a wonderful smile. "Uhh... Hi." "Hello Dai, I can't wait to spend time with you in the kingdom," he said. "So do I." I said. I was blushing I obviously had a crush on him.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

I went back to the kingdom. As I looked over the wall, I saw Dai holding hands with a guy that kinda looked like me. She looked like she was in heaven. I was so jealous. I heard Notch and he said "Dai, you're now allowed to go outside. You and Steve can take adventures too." I was glad maybe now I could talk to her.

~ Dai's POV ~

"Oh Steve I've had so much fun with you but I need to see someone." "Can I come with?" He said. "No sorry see you later." "Bye," Steve said. I remembered herobrine and realized that's the only reason I liked Steve. Herobrine was different though he liked me back. I ran off and saw herobrine. He blushed and I said hi.

~ Herobrine's POV ~

Dai said hi to me. I was sooo nervous. "Hey," I said. "Yeah, um can I talk to you?" "Of course!" I said quickly. I was blushing do much. "Listen, I know you like me, and I wanna let you know that me and you won't happen. You're older and I like Steve." She said. I was heartbroken. "Oh ok. Well I would like to hang with you and Steve sometime and just talk." I tried explaining. "No he'd probably try to kill you, and my dad would find out. Bye herobrine." She said. I turned around and almost started crying. I was devastated.

~ Dai's POV ~

I was so sad. I wanted to hang out but notch wouldn't approve. I went back to the kingdom. It was getting dark and I decided to sleep.

HAHAHA THE END OF THE CHAPTER STAY TUNED FOR MORE