Daibrine: Chapter 3

~ narrator ~

When Dai woke up she decided sneak out. She wanted to see herobrine again. When she left she looked for the cave that herobrine was living in. When she found him, she said,"Hey,"

~ Herobrine's POV ~

I was blushing, I wanted to ask her out , but I knew notch would kill her. I just smiled, and she smiled back. "Wanna... Wanna... Go... out?" I stuttered. "Like a date?" She replied. "Well yeah I guess." I said. "Oh well I really want to but my father would say otherwise." She explained,"Wanna hang out with me and Steve?" "Yeah that'd be cool." I said cheerfully.

~ Dai's POV ~

"I mean hopefully Steve won't try to kill you," I giggled. "Haha yeah I really want to meet him," he said. Wow I really gotta make this work. I went back home and looked for Steve. When I saw him I ran to him."Hey Dai I was looking for you," he said. Him looking for me?! "I need to ask you a question. Uh will you go out with me?" He said. He was blushing so was I. It was my fantasy come true! "Um yeah sure," I stuttered. I was still thinking about herobrine. "Wanna hang out with me and a friend?" I said. "Sure what's her name?" Steve asked. "It's a he, and his name is... Herobrine." I told him. "What?! He is a villain. He will kill us!" He yelled. "No he's actually nice. Just give him a chance." I tried explaining. "Fine," he said.

PLEASE KEEP READING NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE OUT TOMMORROW!