Done with love, Bye bye

I'm done with love.

I decided i won't be crying in my bed anymore over this stupid breakup. Everyone knows it wasn't going to last. I had been such a fool. How dumb was I to start liking this stupid pretty boy called Leeroy, when everyone knows he just liked me cause I was an A student. And then that one day I found him on the couch making out with my ex- best friend Mikayla Mccallister... You know what, I'm done with it, that was nothing.. Love isn't even real. I mean why even commit yourself to anybody when you can just commit to yourself right? Yea....

But anyways, as i said i'm D O N E with love. I got up from my bed monday morning and decided to just be me, I'm Charlette Mason, I should be strong, aint no way I'll let any guy mess with me.

 I picked out whatever from my closet, because really who is there to dress for? Today I decided to dress down, nothing much. I got out my black leggings and then looked for the cleanest sweatshirt that was in my closet, a blue sweatshirt that said "save the whales".... But wait, I got that sweatshirt with Leeroy last march.. Not that I was gonna abandon the sweater, but I definetly won't need much memories of Leeroy for now. I dropped that idea and just got this purple sweater that I had worn yesterday, but no one needed to know. I got my white converse and headed downstairs to quickly grab a granola bar for breakfast. While i was in the middle of chewing my granola bar I saw my phone turn on with a notification that I was getting a text from my best friend Amanda. She said "ARE YOU AT SCHOOL YET? I'M WALKING TO THE SCHOOL RIGHT NOW". I texted her back "On my wayyy" even though i was still in my kitchen eating my chocolate chip granola bar. 3 minutes later I decided to get my butt off the chair and walk to school. On my way out i yelled bye to my mom and headed out the door.