Tone it down a thousand notches

Yay it was only 2nd period, 7 periods to go. What i love is that i have almost every class with either Amanda, Lisa, or Jennifer. This class I had all of them and this class of gym. Oh and who else was in my gym class? RICHARD.

I'm jumping, i'm screaming, i'm falling, i've collapsed NOPE. As i saw Richard walk in with his basketball shorts and t-shirt I swear I peed a little. Jennifer gave me this confused look because I was acting strange. I gave a look to Amanda. She nodded.

"Jennifer, Charlette's in love with the new boy" Amanda said.

"Really Charlette, really BAHAHAHAHA- well he DOES look good like DAMN" Jennifer said.

"Mhhhhmmmm girl you see my dilemma" I replied and we laughed hysterically.

Richard was walking by and Lisa was quick to notice

"Hey how bout you lions tone it down a thousand notches bae is coming over"
Lisa warned.

I quickly looked over and saw what Lisa was saying was true and quickly went model status. I flipped my hair and did a cute giggle... But Jennifer didn't seem to get the hint.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHEUUEHEHEUEHUEHEUEHEHEU" Jennifer laughed. Richard gave us a weird look.

I slowly squinted over to Jennifer.

"HAAAAAAAAA- oh.. oops" Jennifer said

Face Palm.

Game time.

We split into two courts for basketball. Me, Lisa, Amanda, and Jennifer and 5 other girls vs some random boys. I wasnt versing Richard but my eyes were on him the whole entire time on the other court. He WAS good. The way he made the shots in and the trick shots. Oh my God. I'm in lo- no.

So even though I did absolutely nothing but stare at Richard the whole game, we still won because Lisa and Jennifer are actually pretty good at basketball compared to the team we were up against.

Our team cheered so loud that Richard noticed and came over. Great.

"Wow, good job guys, what was the score?" He asked.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH, BUT YOU DID AMAZING AS WELL" I said.

Amanda facepalmed herself.

"But uhh yeah thanks i appreciate it, I love basketball yanno" I said getting the hint.

"Yeah definetly haha" Richard said and walked away looking scared for his life.

Nice one Charlette.