Special Awards

Even though a lot of people dropped out, I would still like to give a few awards to some people who really tried hard.

Dark Horse Award: This is for someone who unexpectedly made it further than one would think. This person improved a lot throughout my games and is awarded to Rey Carus (theboywiththebooks)

    Honourable Mention: Reuban Bailings (sour_lemon26)

Reverse Dark Horse Award: Basically someone who I expected to go further but didn't, and this was due to them dropping out because I think this person had the potential to win, this goes to Danger Jackson (RocketMason)

   Honourable Mentions: Casper Tymo (SpringPride) and Kaito Haruna (AutumnPride)

Alliance Award: To an alliance that did very well to make it far together, this goes to Riddick Mezzie (aka-anonymous) and Danger Jackson (RocketMason)

   Honourable Mentions: The lover-alliance - Casper Tymo and Kaito Haruna

Keen Bean Award: This goes to someone who handed in the earliest almost every time (except for the grand final XD) and this goes to Xander Duncan and Kiana Rose (Poweratsea)

   Honourable Mention: Rey Carus (theboywiththebooks)

So that's all the awards for my games. Results will be posted shortly!