Female 11: Tori Rainsan (Purplecat824)

Name: Tori Rainsan

Age: 32

Gender: Female

Country: Australia

Appearance: She has pale light brown hair in a pixie cut. Her eyes are a piercing blue green emerald color. Her skin is tan and extremely freckled. She wears loosish formal black pants, a white tank top under a white blouse and black dress shoes.

Personality: Tori is sassy and smart. (Really smart) When you talk to her, you know she was or is a business woman. She is secretive and knows how to get what she wants. She loves to have an overstuffed wallet and talk about it to anyone she meets, she was (is) pretty full of herself. Recently, she has become depressed and she sleeps a lot.

Family/Short Background: Tori was the CEO of a huge fashion company that was worth billions! She lived in a huge mansion with her husband for 4 years until the company's downfall when scientists found out that some of the chemicals in their clothing could cause skin cancer. She lived in the mansion for another year until her husband divorced her, took most of the money they had left, and ran off. She now lives in a one room apartment building and is about to be kicked out.

Other: She is awesome at making, building and designing things. Whatever she makes works really well