Mistle toe | THE END

Oh shit i have not used wattpad for a year... IM SORRRYYYYY well this is the last chapter :( TY FOR 4K READS🙌XD (btw i wright so bad :( so i might edit everything.. Luv yous <3 who cried watching AandA finale...me :'(

Ross POV

I got in the car waving laura good bye ..thinking what should i give her...makeup? Perfume? A starwars merch?? ... We drive back home for a few minuets. "Im home."
"Welcome back.. Hows the date??" Mom asked. I smiled and leaned to a chair. "great!" i exclaimed. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed.. Just dramatic looking at the floor. "why so bumbed? " Rydel asked resting her arm on the record case, "Lauras christmas gift."

"What kind of a boyfriend are you?" she says..harshly. "The worse"

~ after that long conversation about what kind of a boyfriend i am, I just know what to give her.

One day before christmas. We decided to have both families of lauras and mine have a christmas party. I came home buying that brilliant gift i bought for her. Hopfully it would last long enough. I hear my phone buzz i checked the caller ID. It was Laura. "helllo?"

"shor! Im so exited for the christmas party!"

"me too!"

"so do you like Pics?"

"Yes! I cant leave without one"

"okay good"
And she hanged up.

~christmas Morning

I wake up...not normal wake up but being a jumpy castle of my brothers. I swear... I wouldve died. "ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS" rocky yelled.... "THIS IS THE DAY OF OUR LORD DONT CURSE!" mom yelled from downstairs. Rocky apolagized..
When I finally escaped from being a jumpy castle. Instead I called laura. "hey merry christmas."

"Same to you <3"

"See u later?"

"Yeah... I love you."

"I love you."

Call ended.

This made me like banana burst out of joy...

We dont usually open our presents in the morning but at the party. That made rydel bumbed for years.
The doorbell rang i ran downstaires to pick it up...
I opened the door, "Hey laur-ratliff" i said quite disapointed..
"oh hi ross! Babe mwa mwa its laura" Ratliff cood. "oh hi rat!" i said.. He grunts and went in the house... "Merry christmas Lynches!" Ratliff greeted... "merry christmas!" rydel greeted.. They both blushed.
We prepared everything for later... Just hoped they liked it.

LAURAS POV
"Are you exited?" Nessa asked...
"very" I smiled...

~

"mom are you ready?" Nessa asked yelling... "yes yes im here" she ran downstairs.
We drove to ross' house in 30 min, we closed and locked the car and arived at 6:30... I sighed...and knocked on the door. I swear he opened for two seconds. He still looks attractive..
We greeted eachother..kissed his mom and rydel on the cheek..
Shaked the boys hands. Ryland and their father are far away from here...so they called stormie a merry christmas and she cried.

9:00

Stormie prepared dinner for us to eat.. I sat near ross as we all hold hands to pray for the lord.
But the time we all said amen we never let go.. We just held hands under the table... But of course we had to eat.

We finally told our moms about the relationship... They said yes..
Everyone was howling.. I heard a dog barking... We just smiled..

9:40

Dinner was over all the ladies were fixing up. But saw vanessa down. "hey whats wrong?" i asked.. She looked up to me and said "can i talk to you?" i nod in reply..we sat down outside. "i dont think Riker and I are working alright.." I widen my eyes but kept my mouth shut. "After both of us being in a relationship We dont feel normal anymore.. Its like we were not happy anymore. So both of us decided to take a break for a moment...if there is." She said.. I looked up to her and smiled "Nessa... Do what makes you happy" i said as she smile..

We both went back inside... I saw riker and nods at him. He was sad but nods back..

10:00

"lets open our presents!" Stormy said... I never seen Rydel happy as this before. Ofcourse everyone took turns to open each present. It was ross' turn.. I walked up to him and gave him a box.. He smiled at me as he opened his present.. "awe! Its a guitar pic necklase! But wheres the other half?" he asks.. On my neck i smiled showing my pic.. Shaped like a heart when you bind them together.. He smiled at me "i love it. OH WAIT!" he ran upstairs as fast as he could.. He came back with something...a cute something that would make me jump like a strawberrie. Its a dog! With a bow!
everyone awed.. The puppy was exited.. He gave it too me.. "Aweee Shor" I squirmed. I placed the dog down and hugged him so tight.. "thankyouuuu!"

"your lovely welcome" he smiled.. I pinched his cheeks..they were so cute. "wait! You mean the dog is the reason my shoe was wet?! Oh gash!" Rocky complained.. We laughed.
"ill call her, Velvet" i smiled.. Patting the Velvet with vanessa... She seems over the break up thing already..
___end of POV____
11:00
Both teenagers walked outside holding hands as they smile together. They sat on the porch..
"I love you" they said.. Ross points up the ceiling where a mistle toe hanging..
Laura laughed...

11:11

They slowly kissed..

The end

Holy shizzles
RAURA NEVER DIED OKAY?
So this is the end of the story.. I cried. But THANKYOU SM FOR READING AND VOTING! I will never delete this story... I hope you guys loved it... And again. LOVE YOUS -Tatiana.
Please check out my other acc @lxsted
And read my stowies

comment "raura never dies" if your a proud shipper :')

Sequel? :)