|Chapter one | PART 2

--so here is the second part of the story (remake) tell me if you guys want me to continue it :) --

As I hear the alarm ring I grunt and sigh. But I remember, today is the filming of bad hair day! Vanessa's show of "switched at birth" new filming is also today. I yanked myself out of bed and feel positive.

I ran downstairs to eat some breakfast, but saw the newly microwaved poptart. And ofcourse, i ate it. “Laura!” Vanessa screamed. “T'was good” I smiled. She grunts and pout. “enough, eat proper breakfast” Mom said. And so we did.

After filming, around about 6:30 I went back home. I felt the buzz on my pocket as I start walking. I checked my phone's caller I.D and smiled. 

“Wassup Shor”

“good, you?”

“great, just finished filming”

“awesome, hey do you want to tour with me and the band across asia?”

“What? Why??”

“The Manager says that we can invite friends. But the band did not ask anyone. So I thought I'll bring you, -and Vanessa if she wants”

“awts... Thats cool, i'll think about it. Thanks for the invite”

“see ya”

End of call.

I unlocked the door of my house smiling.
“yo nessa,” I yelled. She ran downstairs eating my jco. I looked at her and she grins at me. Biotch. “Ross asked me if you and I would like to tour with them. -across asia” She smiled and looked exited. “well, its your choice?  If riker is there i be fine with it” she said as i lift my eyebrow. Wigling. “so?” l Trailed off.. “yeah lets go”  “I know your exited" "hell naw" "mhm" "FINE"

-----
Not that much but i'll try to remake this story :)
Love yous