Hetalia x Reader : Draw a Circle, Here I am!

(A/N) : This is my first Story yey! ^3^  please enjoy my weird imagination!!

(H/C) = Hair color  (E/C) = Eye color  (H/L ) =Hair length

You lay on your bed after a long day of school reading your fav manga : Hetalia, Hetalia was your fav Managa,Anime, series of anykind really....Today you only wanted to be alone to read in peace,your day was terrible. You just found out you had a D in math ( if your good at math just pretemd xD ) and you had lost your luch money to a bully so you were starving when yu came home. You put a bookmark in your Manga and curled up in a ball and wehn to sleep, " Why can't the real world be like Hetalia?" You asked yourelf as you drifted to sleep.

Out the window a shooting star had just passed by, and geuss who's wish it decided to grant?

Yours.

~~Le magical Timeskip~~

As he walked out of the meeting room Canada saw a girl sleeping on a bench and walked twoards her 'What is she doing here?' he thought to himself, He shook you a little but you remained asleep, "Um,Guys...." Canada said softly, None of them noticed though,France and England were to busy fighting."Guys...." He said again, Italy Turned "Ve~ Look guys! It's-a pretty girl!" ( Yes, Italy called you pretty >3< ) "Vhat?" Germany looked around "Who is she?"  

"More inportantly," England said "Why is she asleep on a bench?"

"Dude, Maybe she's a Hobo!" America exclaimed

"Ohohohohon~ She is too pretty to be homeless~" Frace butted in,

"Bloody git, shut up! She is obvously in need of assistance of a gentleman, not a wanker!" England picked you up bridal style,"I being that Gentleman of course will let her stay at my home for the time being." "Okay English dude! Picking up chicks I see!" Alfred said,England's cheeks flushed red, "S-shut up!"

At that moment you opened your eyes to see yourself being carried by-- wait, hold the phone, ENGLAND!? As in  England from Hetalia!?

"What the-?" You said looking up at England jumping for his arms to the ground,

'What the hell is happening?!' you thought, Then you thought about the wish yu made 'Why can't Hetalia be like real life? or somthing like that...You looked up Seeing all The contries looking at you, "Umm....Hallo." Germany said 

"Ciao Bella!" Italy excalimed, You looked down, trying hard not to smile and give yourself away, "H-hi..." You   managed to say, "If you dont mind me askeing," England leaned in front of you, " What is your naem?"

" Its _____, _______"  You said still string up at them, "Well, y name is Arthur Kirkland and this is--" 

"Alfred F jones, Francis Bonnefoy,Yao Wang,Ivan Braginski,Ludwig Beldischmit,Veziano Fargas,Lovino,Antonio,Gilbert,and Kiku Honda." 'OH NOES.' you covered your mouth, You had given yourself away, it's not your fault, you had a bad habit of reciting all the names when asked,You were Otaku after all....

"Um,e-excuse me?" Arthur asked

"Dude, have we met before?" Alfred asked,You sighed, it was no use now, you told them everything how you didn' know ho you got into this world and how you knew their names, they all just stood there.

'Oh shit...' you thought, ' What have I done now?'