Christmas time pt3.

Lucas came in the apartment he now finished work for Christmas.
no one was in he finished early he textes Maya
hey when do you finish x
half a day so about 12 she replies back.
I'll pick you up x
ok x

Lucas gets dressed the kids might be in the christmas spirit but the house isn't in it so he was gonna go out with Maya get a tree and decorate it and the house before they go pick them up from school or they'll buy the tree and let the kids help decorate it.

Maya had her last class it was with Auggie so that was kinda cool.
she was walking round the class until she stopped at one. wow Sophie thats really good Maya says seeing the painting.
thanks Mrs Friar art is my favourite subject she says.
Auggie went to grab paint and saw wow I wonder why you love art your really good at it he says. thanks Auggie she says. Maya smiles and carries on Auggie get back to your seat please she says. he nods ok grabs the colour of paint he needs hey do you ever have purpl he says jokinly remembering Riley painting in always purple and a cat.
Maya smiles no I never had purple cat drawing maybe I should let Riley draw one she says jokinly making auggie laugh.

Sophie then puts up her hand.
yes she says.
Mrs Friar whats the rings you have I know one is marriage but what are the other one she says.
off the subject but ok well obviously my engagement ring and wedding ring she says some guys look upset Auggie just goes Seriously. someone whispers yeah she's hot he says to him. Auggie looks and shakes it of. and this one is a friendship ring me and my bestfriend both wear she says we both have one and we still wear it everyday since she says.
how long have you had it someone asked.
I got it as a birthday present when I was 14 she says.
wow and your still bestfriends they asked. yeah why wouldn't we because were adults were more like sisters to he honest she says.
they smile wow. back to the art please Maya says as they carry on with their painting.

later Maya walks out Lucas in the car and goes in hey she says.
hey he smiles.
what she asked.
well its Christmas officially now schools out and we dont have a christmas tree he says.
ok then moral compass will get you a christmas tree she says.
thank you he says as he starts driving.

with Maya and Lucas wow so many tree's he said.
wow have you have done this Huckelberry she asked.
nope we normally got a fake one in pensalvania and as a kid you.
once with the Matthews she says.
then out of know where Lucas gets hit with a snowball.
Maya he says seeing she did it with her grin as she walks away.
oh you got it now he says and they start having a snowball fight and then Lucas grabs Maya behind her and spins her around and they kiss hey mistletoe Lucas says. she smiles oh yeah then with the snow ball behind her back sh drops on his head I win lets grab a christmas tree she says walking off. Lucas smiles and follows her until they find the tree they want a decotate it.

when they return Lucas puts the christmas tree up and Maya grabs the decorations we should wait for the kids she says.
he smiles ok well there not gonna be home for an hour he says kissing her. I swear since you turnt old you wanna make out and everything she says. old Maya I'm a year older than you he says 25 isn't old.
ok she says walking away and then he grabs her by the arm and kisses her your terrible you know that Ranger Rick. its christmas he says. Maya laughs and then kisses him back.

later the kids get picked up by Maya and when they walk in the apartment seeing the christmas tree up. yay they say.
its not finished yet though you wanna help Lucas says.
yeah they both say and run to the decorations and they help and Layla then puts the star on top of the tree (see at top for their Christmas tree decorated).
its so pretty Layla says.
yeah nice job Lucas says.
Mummy can we go to the mall santa is there Zachary says.
yeah Santa Layla says.
Lucas smiles alright get your coats he says.
yay they grab their coats and they head to the mall.

hello I'm santa whats your name he asked Zack.
Zachary he says.
lovly name I remember now he says seeing Lucas saying stuff you asked for a new train set last year did you like it. he smiles yeah I still have it. thats good Maya smiles realising the voice was indeed eric matthews Riley uncle. now what would you like for Christmas Zachary he says. a new bike he says smiling. well I'll make sure my elves get straight on to it and be there for Christmas he says.
yay thank you Santa he says getting off and going to Lucas.
Layla goes next.
hi there are you Zachary's little sister he says. she nods yeah im Layla im this many she says showing 3 fingers. wow your becoming a big girl since last time what do you want for christmas he asked.
she whispers it in his ear and his eyes widen. I'll see what I can do for you but if Santa can't do it this year what else would you like. Doll house she says. very well he says thank you Layla and she walks off to Zachary as they were seeing the pictures they got with the elves.
Eric walks off.
ok Eric what she ask for Maya says.
doll house he says.
what did she whisper to you Eric Lucas says.
oh that she asked me that she would like a baby sister for christmas he says what Maya says. dont worry Marlissha I didnt say I could he says. Lucas smirks and then goes thanks eric he says have a great time today. I will thank you he says and then they grab the kids.

can you believe that Maya says. Lucas smirks I didnt see that coming this year but yeah some kids are like that. dont let her get in your head. im not but you are he says as he picks Layla up and goes to the car.
Zachary smiles did Layla tell Santa what she wanted for christmas he says. yeah she did and surprised him too. its ok he says but it would be cool to have another little sister he says better a brother but a sister fine to before running off.

later they were at the matthews Maya asked riley to the bae window. wow been awhile ok she says.
whats up Maya she says.
you know Eric is doing the santa thing at the mall.
she nods the kids went yesterday.
well we took the kids today guess what Layla asked for.
what she asked.
a baby sister. Riley smiles and laughs nice.
and Zachary knew about this and said the same just not to Eric but said to me it be cool can you believe that.
can you blame them your great parents and Layla hasn't got a baby sister like Zachary does maybe she wants to as she wants to be just like you are with Chloe she says.
I can't believe that lucas thought it was hilarious and had his stupid grin on his face. she smiles ahh Maya she says your a great mum and if you ever did have another you would be the exact same with it as you are Zachary and Layla she says. yeah she says they walk out.

they walk in everything ok Shawn asked. yeah just needed to talk to Riley about something she says everything is fine she says.
he nods good.
Chloe walks over guess what Layla just told me she says.
what Shawn says.
that she saw Santa today and asked him for a baby sister for christmas. se told you. Shawn looked at her really. Maya nods yeah santa was a friend of ours family of the matthews eldest. ahh and he told you. she nods . Auggie walks over hey Maya Zachary just said he and Layla said they wanna a baby sister you gotta tell us something he says. she rolls her eyes no im not she says they just want that. both of them huh Shawn says. she nods yep. he smiles well you never know what the future holds he says and then walks away.
what does that mean she asked Auggie and Chloe.
how are we supposed to know Auggie asked.
worth a shot she said.