Meet The Minkus' s.

newyork city.

Riley was cleaning the kitchen. Riley was happy doing this like she's happy doing anything really she was in her own little world she looks to the lounge seeing her 3 kids playing and her smile grew she loved them than life its self and she was so happy she was had a great job working as a social worker she wants to make everybody happy be there always trying to fix things just like middle school self did.

she gets interrupted from her daughter Amy .
Mummy she says.
oh hey sweetie whats up she says.
daddy's home points to outside where she see's a car pull up.
come on she says grabbing her  hand and opening the door to see Farkle getting out of the car.
daddy Amy says running to him. hey he says picking her up.
how was work daddy she says.
fun but better now I'm home he says she giggles as he puts her down and she runs back in telling the boys that Farkle is home from work.

she is so much like you he says to Riley. is that a good thing she says happily. he nods of course it is he says as he kisses her. she smiles come on the boys can't wait to see you either she says as they walk into the house shutting the door.

later.
phone call.
hey Dad Riley says on the phone to cory.
hey Riley were having family game night later wanna come he says.
of course dad will be there for 6.
good because guess who's here he says happily.
im guessing as you are like that its uncle Shawn she says.
yes Shawn's coming for family game night.
ok im totally in I haven't seen him in ages.
ok Riley see you soon he says hanging up.

was that granpa Mason says.
yeah were gonna go round there soon so why dont you go choose something to wear she says.
the three kids run up the stairs.
careful Farkle says following them making sure none of them hurt themselves.

Riley smiles she always dreamed of being a mum and a wife just like her mum was to her she loved it she looks at the picture on a shelf it was of her and Maya she smiles even though they haven't spoken in years Maya will always be her bestfriend she wonders what she's up too if her and Lucas ever stayed together if she had any chrildren she missed her she wanted to experience being a mum with Maya being neighbours and seeing eachother everyday but things changed.

Riley you ok Farkle says noticing her looking at the photo.
yeah just miss her she says.
I know I miss her sarcasm the most Farkle says.
she starts laughing yeah wonder what she's up too now.