First Day Of Highschool

Angel.P.O.V.
I wake up, finding myself in my bed. I look to my clock '6pm, I wonder who placed me on my bed. This scent smells like Ayato Onii-chan. I should thank him later'. I hear a knock at my door. I sense it was Reiji Onii-chan, I called out to him allowing him to enter."Princess you'll be attending the same night school as we all are, so you are to get ready in 20 minutes.""Hai hai Reiji Onii-chan." I start dressing up for school, afterwards I went downstairs to have breakfast. I was greeted with good mornings or a hello. After we ate we all headed to the entrance to a limo. I sat in between Shu and Subaru Onii-chan, leaving the rest glaring at them while Shu and Subaru Onii-chan were smirking,'are they jealous because of me' I thought.

At School
The limo stops giving us a signal to exit out. The Mukamis exit out followed by my brothers then me. I hear screams and see glares from girls all around us.'Why are they glaring at me' I was panicking of what was happening, Subaru Onii-chan saw this and slid his arm around my shoulders comforting me. He gave me 'it's gonna be alright' look. I hear girls yelling, girls going;"Who is she!","Whose that slut with the Sakamakis and Mukamis!","This b*tch thinks she can have the brothers all to herself the slut!". I was upset at the girls saying these mean things. I walk away from my brothers to my homeroon, I still felt the safeness from my brother Subaru's arms. I walk in to my homeroom to see girls glaring and gossiping.'This is gonna be a long day'. The bell rings signalling everyone to go to their coordinated seats. The teacher comes in and everyone greets him. He then turns to me with his pink eyes and ushers me to introduce myself to the class."Hello my name is Angel Sakamaki, I am the younger sister of the Sakamakis, please take care of me." I say to the class before my teacher Mr. Yamato places me to a seat next to Kanato Onii-chan. All the girls in the class were shocked that I was their younger sister. Kanato Onii-chan grinned and I smiled back. I take my seat and continued through the lessons.

After school
I pack my stuff in my bag and started to head out with my brothers. We waited for the limo when I hear someone yelling my name."Angel, Angel, Angel Over Here!" My new friend called Seiko yells out to me. She runs towards me with an embrace, we tumbled down. Seiko and me laughed as we try to stand back up."Heheh sorry about that anyway I want to know if you wanted to join my band, You were SO GOOD IN MUSIC TODAY eh sorry for my yelling, anyways I really would like you to be in my band, PLEASE!""Heheh ok I'll think about it, let me have permission from my brothers though ok.""Ok but I have to go now I'll be waiting for your answer tomorrow." Seiko says running off."Who was that Shorty." Ayato Onii-chan asks, I pout at the nickname."Ayato Onii-chan I'm not that short!""Says the girl whose 12, so who was she?""She's my classmate Seiko for music." I explain who she was."So Onii-chans could I be in her band?" I say anxiously. With a lot of thinking they look at me and nod, I was so happy and I thanked them. So starting tomorrow I'll be a member of Seiko's band called Rock Angels.(I got Rock Angels from a Bratz movie I watched a long time ago lol). The limo finally came and drove us back to the mansion were I start to practice.