Hating Harry Styles </3 (A Harry Styles fanfic love story)

Jullie's POV ~~~

"OMG!! I hate Boys Strawb and you know that!! Ugh!" I screamed to the phone talking to my best friend Strawberry. Yes,I know her name is a fruit but isn't  it cute?... anyways,she was teasing me to boys and I hate it... "well, you just have to try?" i was not convinced even a bit.... "I hate boys since 8th grade Strawb!" "Okay, okay Chill!!"

***

"REALLY?!?!" she jumped up and down I told her the good news that she was coming with us on a vacation at London.. "Yeah! so better pack your bags early!" I half-joked laughing at her face.

***

"We're here!!" My mum called out...we are staying at this hotel where they say some celebs live here....we got into our rooms...I just threw my bags and cases beside my bed then just threw myself also in the bed...I reached to my pocket to get my phone...scrolling through twitter,scrolling to twitter,scrolling to twi...."HEY! LET'S GO TO THE STARBUCKS BELOW!!!" Strawberry just literally burst to my door making me fall out of bed...Oh Strawb! "You can really KNOCK strawb!" I emphasize the word 'knock' "yeah yeah wutever! so what? you comin'?" "Oh okay! it's just a bit boring here...so yeah!...wait outside just gonna change!" going to the left side of the bed reacing to my bags of clothes..."Move faster please! you're not a Princess..thank you!"she softly teased..."oh sorry you saying something? oops can't hear it.." I half-joked making me giggle and making her laugh while she's turning the doorknob...

Searching through my bag..Finally picking out a checkered elbow length blouse and a pair of ombe jeans and also a pair of high-cut pink converse...I picked my small bag then went out my room..."Ready?" nodding at her question...

~~~

sorry if its a little bit short but yeah this story is on hold so....I can atleast update 2 chapters a day....so yeah hope you like this first chapter!! BTW, picture Jullie as Cher Lloyd :D

QOTD: comment your answers...

So do you have a clue my Jullie 'hate' boys? think about it!

please 

RATE

AND

VOMMENT!

~Jullia_Styles_o12