Chapter 2: From No Direction?!?!

Strawberry's POV~~~

"A..are you Harry Styles from NO DIRECTION?!?!?!" I literally screamed... "Yes I am Harry Styles but Im sure I'm not from 'No Direction' Hi! Im from One Direction!" He giggled God he's SO CUTE WITH THOSE DIMPLES!! "EHEM!!!" I heard Jullie oh yeah I'm with a boy hater the joys of being me!

Harry's POV~~~

A Girl in the elevator recognized me..I hope she doesen't Fangurl...acually she called One Direction 'No      Direction' hillarious right? atleast i'm sure she's not a Directioner... "Ehem!!!" I heard someone Oh the girl is with someone wait!...Someone who is so Beautiful! "Hi! Im Harry Styles from One Direction!" I said smiling Stucking my hand out to shake hands with but she just stared at my hands and rolled her eyes ignoring it...NO I Have NEVER been IGNORED before until now.. I need this girl to fall inlove with me.... "Uhm..Sorry Harry she kinda Hate Boys.." the girl whispered...Bummer! "Can I atleast get her name?" I kindly asked... "Yeah, Her name is Jullie and Im Strawberry you can also call me Stawb..Nice to meet you anyways!" she softly smiled "Nice to meet the two of you too! where are you heading to anyway?" "At the Starbucks.." she stated.. "Me too" we went out the elevator as soon as we got there...

***

while taking our shakes from the counter....

"Can you Go to our Concert this weekend? I can give you tickets.." I offered I hope they'll accept it..please accept it.. "We love to! Right Jullie?!" "Absolutely N---" she cut Jullie elbowing her... "OW! Absolutely Yes! UGH!!"

Jullie's POV~~~

You're so DEAD Strawberry!!! Harry reaching to his pocket getting his wallet out pulling out two hard paper I think it's the ticket...

------

so haha! LIKE IT?? it's kinda long right? anyways....

QOTD:

Where do you this story would head to? xD

~Jullia_Styles_o12