Chapter One The Beginning

Once upon a time there was a beautiful kingdom who sang in the great name of king Stephen. The kingdom prospered there was not a thing in the world that could change that. On the other side there was another kingdom of things you couldn't possibly imagine. Of creatures of great power.

The story begins when king Stephen was warned of a great power forming in the kingdom of runes a power which king Stephen wanted. So engulfed in greed he sent off to capture the power for himself. He took his army to the kingdom of runes. The kingdom of runes fought to protect the power. The power was in a girl named Sirena a hybrid.
Sirena was the most powerful creature in the kingdom of runes. She was the daughter of a white saber tooth tiger shifter and a Angel. She has abilities that can't be matched by anything.

The kingdom of runes did everything to protect there power. The king fought to steal the power. The kingdom of runes fought but they were not enough for king Stephen's army. They fought with all they had left. King Stephen wouldn't give in he was determined to get the power. Little did he know he just summoned the one thing that couldn't be matched he awakened the power in Sirena. Being the most powerful she defended the runes. She warned the king.
"Go no further"she said.

"I am the king I do not take orders from a little girl" said Stephen.

"You. Are no king to me" she said.

"Bring me her head" he said.

"Arise and fight with me" she said.

Just then something extraordinary happened. The ground shook. And the most amazing creatures came up out of the ground and out of the forest.

************************************

"You will never have the runes not now not ever" said Sirena.