Chapter 1- First day of school (Part II)

***Matt's POV

Hmm. Science building...

is this building2?? Darn I'm lost! I wish I could meet a friend right away, then I won't be that looney student running around the campus. tsss!

While I was searching for some directions from other students, I bumped into this beautiful girl. Oh! this is bad, Her ipad fell, she might be mad.

"Oh! I'm sorry miss! are you hurt?" I asked as I handed her the ipad.

"Oh no! no! no! I'm fine! I'm sorry too, I was so busy looking at my steps" She answered.

"I'm Matt by the way! I'm new here. May I know your name miss? If you don't mind?" trying to convince her to tell me her name.

"I see! I'm Khrae! You seem lost? Where's your room?"

"Hmm. Buildg#2, room202, that's what my rf says."

"Ohmy! were classmates!! It's nice to meet a new acquaintance during the first day of the semester" She exclaimed.

"Woa! thats great! so? Friends?" .

"Well, Oraaayt!" We shaked hands and walked all the way to our classroom.

We sat in the front row for a clearer view of the discussion. My friend, Chad passed by. Khrae got all clumsy, first thing I thought she was dainty. What's with her? hmmm. She still looks beautiful anyway.

Beeeeep! One message recieved!

From: Chad

- Dude, let's shoot some hoops after class! Invite seth to come.

Men, I was planning to ask Khrae for a tour in the campus. Well, were classmates anyway. there will always be tomorrow.

"Class dismissed"

"Khrae, would you mind if I get your digits? I guess I need some assistance in locating the buildings around campus.???" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Sure! 0927578452. Just introduce yourself, nice to meet you anyway!..

and oh! btw, My bestfriend, Audrey.. "

"Matt, mert Audrey, Audrey, meet Matt"

"Nice meeting you matt!" The blonde girl said in a welcoming voice.

"Same here Audrey, so... see you around then?"

"Bye! See you" They chorused.

I directly went to the gym to meet Chad and Seth. They're my mates si.nce highschool. Chad is popular in the university, Seth was just a simple guy, like me. Describe us three? "HOPELESS ROMANTIC". I don't know about chad, girls are crazy about him. It's odd he doesn't fancy anyone.

"Hey Matt!" A familiar voice yelled.

"Seth! Where's chad dude?"

"some girl just pulled him and asked for a picture while we were walking towards the gym, tsssk, desperate girls"

"Girls just can't get their eyes off him"

"Well, yea! anyway, dude! I saw this beautiful chic a while ago, she was like an angel in my eyes! I haven't seen someone so beautiful before"

"That's great dude! I also bumped into this girl while I was locating for my room, her ipad fell. "

"woa bro! She ain't mad?"

"Nah! We became friends! She's nice! and beautiful... not to mention, she was smart too... and beautiful..."

SNAP! seth clicked his fingers in my face.