Chapter 2- Questions

***Seth's POV

"Seth! phone call!!" mom yelled.

"Hello?"

"Seth, darling! Is Matt there? It's late already, he's not answering my calls. I'm getting worried"

"Oh hi! Mrs.Jover , Matt just left a few minutes ago! he's on his way home"

"Oh! Good! Thankyou Darling! Goodbye!"

"Bye"

Wew! Matt's such a momma's boy! Good thing my mom is not that 'stage mom' kinda type.

"Dinner served" mom called us to the dinner table.

"Ohh goody! My stomach's grumbling! ". I took the backribs and started to munch.

"Seth! where's your manners??"

"Sorry dad."

"Grace before meals"

Were a Christian family and well, my dad always demands reverence to the almighty, We were taught to follow Christ eversince We were pre-schoolers. I'm just not that into those things. Well, yea, I admit it, I drink alcohol and smoke cigar but my parents really don't know a thing about that. Psh! They'll never even know . I don't commit crime in alcohol and smoking ryt?it's natural, That's what you call, teenage life.

After dinner, I went upstairs to check my facebook account.

scrolling... scrolling... and scrolling in the news feed...

til I saw a post..

A picture of the girl I layed eyes on yesterday. a post by. -Audrey Camp

Audrey Camp??????

Myyyyy! she was the girl the boys were talking abouut!!!

I clicked her name and added her as my friend. I hope she would accept my friend request...

after a few minutes,

>Audrey Camp already accepted you as her friend.

I checked out her photos,...she's just perfect! I clicked like..

in my notifications:

> Chad Michael Garcia commented on a photo you liked.

"Chad: Nice pic! See you tomorrow, beautiful. "

Woa! Does Chad also like her??? hmm. I hope not. Chad's perf and she is as well, they're a perfect match..

But they say, opposites do attract! I might have a chance!!!

hmmmmm. Anyway, Chad will meet up with her tomorrow. this is great!

Time check: 2am

It's 2am already? I haven't noticed the time! I better doze off.

******

***Audrey's POV

"Wake up sweetie" A husky voice awoken me.

"Goodmorning daddy'"

"Goodmorning my princess! I'm flying to New York today, I have a very important business meeting"

"Why the rush dad?"

"Mr.Chen called me and told me it was urgent"

"Aw! how long will you be staying there dad?"

"I don't know sweetie, I'll just call and inform you. Behave and be good to your mom okay?"

"okayy dad! Just take care of yourself for us. I'll miss you so much"