Cap 16

Sigue narrando ____:

Intercambiamos números y como ya era tarde y queríamos visitar la ciudad marchamos. Esperamos unos diez minutos que acababa Jake su turno y nos fuimos con él.
Pasamos una buena tarde y luego nos invitó a cenar a su casa y así ya estábamos todos juntos y no tendríamos que quedar para ir al karaoke.

Tiene una casa no muy grande, bonita y acogedora.
Narra Mike:

Por la tarde sobre las 18:00 fui a casa de Sarah. Piqué al timbre y nadie contesto. Volví a picar pero nadie respondía.

Habrá salido ha hacer compras o algo. Cuando venga voy.

Volví a mi casa y me puse a mirar por la ventana por si venía. Calló la noche y no aparecieron ninguno de los tres. Esto es muy raro. Decidí llamar a ____. No me contestó. Al igual que Ashley y Sarah.

Cené y me fui a dormir. Decidí que iría mañana a ver si tenía un poco más de suerte.

Narro yo:

____, Ash, Sarah, Andy y Jake; después de cenar montaron en el coche y fueron hasta un karaoke. El primero en cantar fue Andy. Estaban todos muy atentos. Decidió un tema de Iron Maiden; "Fear Of The Dark".

Andy comenzó a cantar:

I am a man who walks alone and when I'm walking a dark road.

A nigth or strolling through the park.

When the ligth begins to change I sometimes feel a little strange a little anxious when it's dark.

Fear of dark. Fear of the dark.

I have constant fear that something's always near. Fear of the dark. Fear of the dark.

I have a phobia that someone's always there.

Have you run your fingers down the wall. And have you felt your neck skin crawl.

When you're searching for the light? Sometimes when you're scared to take a look. At the corner of the room. You've sensed that something's whatching you.

Fear of the dark. Fear of the dark.

I have a constant fear that something always near.

Fear of the dark. Fear of the dark.

I have a phobia that someone's always there.

Have you ever been alone at night. Thought you heard footsteps behind. And turned around and one one's there? And as you quicken up your pace. You'll find it hard to look again.

Because you're sure that someone's there.

Fear of the dark. Fear of the dark.

I have a constant fear that something' always near.

Fear of the dark. Fear of the dark.

I have a phobia that someone's always there.

Fear of the dark.
(×8)

Watching horror films the night before.

Debating witches and folklores. The unknown troubles on your mind. Maybe your mind is playing tricks. You sense and suddenly eyes fix. On dancing shadows from behind.