Prologue

*Naruto's POV*

"Where is Kakashi-sensei anyway?" I asked. He was nowhere to be found, like always.

Standing next to me, were my teammates of Squad 7 who were waiting for our training to begin.

Sakura, who I kind of have a crush on, even though she clobbers me sometimes. She has a crush on Sasuke who is in the same squad as us.

Than, there's Sasuke himself. He always keeps showing me up, in everything I do as a ninja but I'll be the one saving his butt someday, believe it! Almost all the girls like him which I don't understand why.

Almost last but not least, is our sensei, the leader of Squad 7. Kakashi-sensei, who is always late to every mission. He is pretty cool-headed and knows at least a thousand awesome jutsu!

Than, there's me, Naruto Uzumaki! One day, I'm going to become the strongest ninja in the village and become Hokage, the top dog of the Village Hidden in the Leaves! That way, people will start respecting me and treating me like I'm somebody, somebody important. Believe it!

We are at the training field, supposed to be training for an important mission with Kakashi-sensei who isn't here on time, like previously said.

"I don't get why we're the only squad that has a sensei that never shows up on time for our missions!" I complained. The wait was killing me. I need to know what this training is going to be about and what are mission is going to be. It has got to be a mission where I can actually prove my awesome ninja skills!

Sasuke stood there with his usual smug expression, looking at me with his "I'm better than you, loser," face and I could tell Sakura was ready to kill Kakashi-sensei on sight just like I was.

I was wanting to know what Kakashi-sensei would be training us about. More importantly, I was also wanting to know what our mission was about. Would it be about protecting a important V.I.P? However, it could be a mission to take down some evil warlord. I wish I knew.

I looked around for the silver-haired jonin even though I was bored out of my mind and didn't want to keep searching but, I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I noticed something in the sky. Something pulsing in the sky above the training field...something abnormal worth checking out since Kakashi-sensei wasn't here yet.

"The heck is that?" I exclaimed. It looked like a picture in the sky made out of chakra, that's what ninjas use to perform jutsu.

"I don't care, loser." Sasuke blantly stated and he didn't even bother looking up. I'll show him up.

"Let's go check it out!" I yelled. I had to know what this was!

Sakura noticed it too and said, "We should wait until Kakashi-sensei shows up to check it out because we don't know what that is yet and it could be trouble for us." She had to be dying of boredom, just like I was.

"Come on Sakura, you've gotta be interested in what that is." I said, trying to get her hooked too. She stood there for a few minutes, trying to wait for Kakashi-sensei a bit longer, but she finally gave in out of boredom.

With Sasuke uninterested in the sky picture, it was the perfect chance for some alone time with Sakura. We were ready to go and check it out, but Sakura than had to invite HIM along. Sasuke came along with his smug face and attitude, but only because we're checking it out too. That ruined my plans for alone time with Sakura.

Sasuke hopped off the log he was sitting on, and followed us until we reached a spot where we could look at that picture in the sky closer.

The chakra picture floated in mid-air. It showed a place not familiar to any of us.

"This land doesn't look like a land mentioned in any book I've read,let alone anywhere in this world." Sakura mentioned.

"Like...aliens from another world?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"C'mon, what else can it be?"

"I don't know, but aliens don't exist."

This is just like in a movie I saw once. If this isn't aliens, I don't know what is. Let me see if I can't prove her wrong...

"There's something coming through the portal!"

That's all I heard from Sakura within those next moments. I didn't even get a chance to try out my prank! Whatever is coming through, I better get ready!

"Prepare yourself, loser." Sasuke stated. I'll show him how I take care of baddies, believe it!
************************************
What do you think so far? I plan to update whenever I can and I tried to stick it to the character's personalities as much as I can for the sake of a realistic effect on what would happen if Naruto and Sonic would meet. Chapters will variate on the POV of the two main characters. So, next chapter, will be a Sonic chapter. Tell me what you think so far,alright? Until next time.