Wicked Games. (Roc Royal)

"You said you care for me though," Zoë pouts while she rubbed my chest slowly going lower rubbing my abs.

I sighed. "I do, you know that" I rolled my eyes a little.

"Then why won't you do it?" Zoë asked getting a little frustrated.

She unbuckles my pants and I tense up. I didn't know she was like this. I licked my lips casually.

"You want to do this ..... Now?" I asked. I know anyone would be happy to get some action from this beautiful girl but I'm not ready.

She rolled her eyes and kissed my neck and bites it leaving a hickey. She planted kisses all over my chest and abs and started to kiss my lower waist.

"Yeah why not." She said pulling out my "friend". She smirked at me. I get nervous and my face turns a little red.

"O-Ok" I stuttered out. She stared at my "friend" and opens her mouth a little. What the hell she doing? I think to myself. I felt her warm breath breathing on my "friend" and I get hard a little. She started to suck on it. I jumped a little. I never got this done before so I was a little shocked. She sucked long and slow. I felt tingles run through my body while I felt her tongue licking up and down. Damn. This feels good. I groaned out her name and she smiled and came up to my face kissing me. Her lips are so soft and tastes like cherries. I tugged on her bottom lip softly and she pulls away taking off her shirt revealing her tanned flat stomach.

"Damn" I said looking her up and down.

Her body is so..... Damn! I stared at her abs and saw the sparkles from her belly ring reflect off the sun. She smiles and takes off her bra revealing her breasts. I dropped my mouth. Damn oh damn, they're perfect. She came closer towards me and hugged me. I felt her nipples on my chest as she pulled me closer. She kissed my neck and tongue kisses me.

"You can have me... All of me if you do what I told you" Zoë said while grabbing my hand and putting it on her spot.

I put my hand inside her panties and rubbed her gently. She let out a soft moan. She gets wetter than she already was. Damn. I think to myself. She pulled my hand out and bit her lip.

"You gonna do it for me..... Papi?" She said.

I sighed. I really do like this girl so I have no choice. I want her.

"Yes Zoë" I sighed.

She smiled hard and kiss me and put her clothes back on. I did the same.

"Thanks Papi" she said leaving out the door.

"Welcome" I sighed and closed the door. This girl gone get me in trouble.

• This is one of my stories I've made a whole ago. Like, in June. So yeah, it's that old lmfao. I might keep this story up and keep updating. I don't know, I might. My friend wanted to me to upload this story soon as she read it so, yeah. Thanks Bre ❤ :). This story won't be all that at first but it'll start getting good. Trust meeeee.

- Indiaaaaaa 🐒❤💋•