Chapter 1

Breanna was a normal girl with great friends that will be by her side through everything. She had light brown hair with purplish blueish tips, blue eyes, freakles, and a dimpled smile that no one could forget. She had a boyfriend named Michael. They have been dating for 4 months now. Breanna had one best friend named Hannah. She has shinny blonde hair with pink tips, blue eyes, freakles, beautiful smile, and dimples that were as big as her personality. Hannah had a boyfriend named Kyle. They had been dating for 6 months now. Breanna and Hannah were very close, they considered there selves as sisters. Anyways, let's get to the story.

Breanna was on her way to school when Hannah ran up behind her and said that she was planning a vacation for her, Breanna, Malaki, and Kyle to go on since summer was only 1 week away and school would be out.
"Sounds good" Breanna said.
"Alright" Hannah said.

A week had passed and they had chosen to go to Florida for summer vacation. They packed there stuff and piled into Kyles car.

It had been 2 hours and it was 10:00pm and Breanna looked out side the back window and saw a car really close.
"Go a little faster" Breanna said.
So Kyle picked up the speed. Right as he did that, BAM!!! the car hit them.
She woke up 10 minutes later and saw that Hannah, Kyle, and Malaki were outside the car. While I was in the car looking at my bloody arms and legs. Then I looked at the others outside then saw darkness.

I woke up the next day in a white room with these mysterious people looking at me like there was something wrong with me. I heard a lot of beeping, and talking. Then I heard Breanna. I thought to myself, who's that?? But I just ignored it.

A girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, pink tips in her hair, and freakles said,
"Breanna, are you okay?" Said the mysterious blonde haired girl.
"Who's Breanna?" She said.
"You" Said the blonde hair girl.
"Oh" Said Breanna.
"My name is Hannah" said Hannah.
" I think I know you Hannah" said Breanna.