Lazy Morning

I walk out of the bedroom and I see everybody in the living room watching football. All except one… Jack. He never liked football. I cant blame him.

“Hey guys!” I say behind them.

“Look who just woke up!” connor said.

“Yeah.. uhm where’s Jack?” I asked.

“Lover boy? Hes in the park.” Ricky replied.

“Excuse me? Lover boy? What the fuck?” I asked.

“Yeahhhh Ricky.. maybe your should just shut up.” Jc said.

“Well its kinda hard. You know in the morning, when I wake up… it’s a disaster.” Ricky said.

“Yeah we all know “ Sam said sitting next to andrea.

“What is going on?” I asked.

“Claire calm down. Just meet Jack in the park. Ill text you later. Okay?” andrea asked.

“Fine” I said as I reached over to grab my phone. I grab my Arizona Iced Tea bag and head out the front door. All of the cars were parked in the driveway. He probably walked.

***************5 minutes later***************

I keep walking down the street until I see a park. Much too familiar. I smile. I see Jack and he sees me.

“Why did you leave?” I asked.

“I knew that you would find me” Jack said smiling. We both went closer for a hug. We held on tight.

“Yeah. Jack I really love you but do you love me?” I asked as we were still hugging.

“Of course I love you! Why wouldn’t I? you are beautiful, amazing, skinny, beautiful….” Jack said. We were still hugging this is like the longest hug like ever. Then… out of no where… jack picks me up and starts singing “Kiss You” By 1D.

“SO TELL ME GIRL IF EVERYTIME WE TO UH UCH YOU GET THIS KINDA RU U USH BABY SING YEAH AH I YEAH AH I YEAH AH YEAH AH I YEAH AH I YEAH… AND LET ME KISS YOU”

He put me on his back. I was seriously piggyback riding Jack! This is like the best day ever! He lifted his head up and I kissed him on the cheek. This is the best relationship I ever had!

“You really have a thing for picnics.” I say seeing the picnic blanket and familiar basket.

“Yeah” Jack said laughing. He started to run “Fashion your seat belt. This is going to be the best day ever!”

I started to laugh. “Oh my god jack… im heavy!”

“No your not! This is easy!”

Jack puts me down on the picnic blanket.

“In 3 days is the party!” I say excitedly!

“Yeahhh”

“thanks again for the dress I really appreciate it” I say smiling.

“You welcome.”

“soo”

“soo”

“im guessing you dont like football?” I asked

“Yeah. Not my thing.”

“Me neither”

“Yeahhhh uhh you wanna go to I Hop?”

“sure!”

We talked for an hour and a half about things that were fun to talk about.

Then we walk over to I Hop. We sit and they take our order.

“sooo” I say continuing the conversation from before.

“Soo umm, its summer! Yay!” jack said. I laughed.

“Yeah!” I say giggling a bit.

I get I a text from Andrea:

Hey Gurl! Its connor. I stole andrea’s phone. Kian wants to ask u something real quick can you like call him?

I text back:

Uhhhh yeah sure I guess ill say im going to the bathroom. Hold on I’ll call him in a sec.

Connor:

Okay.

I excuse myself from Jack and call Kian.

“Hello? Kian?” I ask

“Yeah?” kian says

“Connor said you needed to talk to me about something. I don’t know what.” I say

“Oh yeah! Harry said that the party is moved to tomorrow. You guys need to come back to the house so that we can vlog and connor can put up his video tomorrow” Kian said.

“But tomorrow’s Monday! Ugh! WHY MONDAY? OUT OF ALL DAYS?”

“Because they need to sign a record deal the next day. Then they start their world tour again.”

“Oh okay. I need to tell Jack.”

“HURRY UP WE NEED YOU BACK IN 10 MINUTES!”

“OH MY GOD OKAY WE WILL BE THERE.” I say. I hang up. How am I going to tell this to jack? Ughhhhh. I walk out of the bathroom and I near our table.

“hey you okay?” Jack asks.

“Yeah im fine.” I say. I tell him the story the Kian told me and we take off.

I shut the door. “WE ARE HERE!” I scream.

Everyone comes out yelling “SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK!”

“OH MY GOD I DIDN’T KNOW IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY! MINES TOMORROW!” I Scream. I was the first to hug him. “Happy Birthday!”

“Thank You.” Jack said. He hugged me again. Then we got tackled by everyone. I fell on jack and he was on the very bottom. All squished. Oh goddd…. After everyone got up I asked “is the party really tomorrow?” I ask.

“YEAH! WE HAVE TO GET THE VIDEO DONE! JACK NEEDS TO UPLOAD HIS. DO YOU HAVE UR VIDEO JACK?” Kian asks.

“uhh funny story..” Jack begins to say.