The Perfect Morning

****************AUTHOR'S NOTE***************

Hey guys! i'm soooo sorry that i couldnt make any new updates! i had finals this week and school is ending tomorrow. i just had sooo many tests to study for and a lot of shit. please accept my appology! i promise that i will update a new chapter every 1-2 days. But the good news is that i got High Honors! YES! Anyway....I promise that i will post! Again... soooo sorry! Enjoy the book (: glad you guys like it.

***************************************************************************************************************

I wake up with a blanket over me and Jack by my side. Call me crazy… but I think I just saw.. HARRY STYLES?????????? OMG HES COMING TOWARDS ME!

“Hey!” Harry said running his fingers through his hair.

“Oh my gosh! You’re harry styles!!!!!” I say excitedly… Jack was still asleep. I get up and give harry a hug.

“What’s up?” Harry asked.

“Nothing much… uhh.. just a question.. why exactly are you here? Like its sooo awesome but.. confusing at the same time.” I asked in sort of a statementy way…

“Oh Sam Pottorff called me and told me that you guys were here. He also told me to invite you to our party we are having this Saturday!” He said.

Saurday… that’s in 3 DAYS! OMG IS THIS LEGIT?!?!?!? “oh my god! Sure! Where is it?” I asked.

“My place. Ill text u the details.” He said.

“Oh Okay!”

“Ill text you later?”

“Wait… you have my number?!” I asked.

“Well, yeah” He laughed.

“Oh okay! Text ya later!” I said. He came in for a hug.

“Okay… Stay beautiful.”

I giggled. “Awh thanks! See Ya”

“Byeeee”

Jack woke up.

“OH MY GOD JACK. YOU SERIOUSLY JUST MISSED IT! HARRY STYLES WAS HERE AND I LIKE FLIPPED OUT. HE SOMEHOW HAS MY NUMBER SAM CALLED HIM TO SEE US HERE AND OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT.” I said really really really fast.

“Oh yeah I know. I just pretended to be asleep. I know he came. He invited to the party right?” He asked.

“YES OH MY GOD YOU NEED TO HELP ME PICK OUT A DRESS!”I screamed!

He laughed. “Hah Okay okay! Callllmmmmm those tits of yours okay?”

I broke out in laughter. “Okay” I managed to say while laughing uncontrollably.

“Hmmmm, how about NYC Boutique?” Jack asked. As he got up and cleaned up the picnic crap.

“Oh Okay!” I smiled.

Jack extended his hand. “Shall we?”

Accepting the offer. “Yes! We shall!” I giggled. I seriously feel like a million dollars right now. I cannot stop smiling.

We got into the car I don’t really know if it was on purpose or he just wanted to, but Jack starting blasting ONE DIRECTION! Summer Lovee! OMG OUR SONG! HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE JACK?! Omg.. I just realized that Andrea is alone with 6 freaking guys…. Oh well… she must be having fun. With all those little hotties running around naked in the house. OMG WE NEED TO GET BACK THERE. Wait! We cant. Goin to NYC boutique or whatever its called.

***************15 minutes later of jamming to 1D****************

“We’re here!!!!” Jack said as he pulled up to this amazing boutique!

“Oh God.. Jack what have you gotten me into?!” I giggled.

“Oh.. By the way.. the dress.. on me”

“WHAT!? Jack are you serious! I cant let you do that!”

“Sure you can… you are my girlfriend.. right?”

I smiled and felt a flush of red through my cheeks. “Absolutely!”

He returned the smile. We walked up to the boutique and I immediately fell in love. For the second time… I mean of course Jack’s my first!!

**********After about 3 hours of shopping for the PERFECT dress**********

“Oh jack! This is the one!” I said from the dressing room.

“Really? You think?”

“Let me see what you think” I slid the curtain to reveal my pink sparkly tube dress. Strapless of course!

“Oh my god.” Jack was speechless.

“Yeahhh…?”

“ITS BEAUTIFUL!” He said. Jack ran up to me and picked me up and twirled me around. He put me down. Our heads close. Noses touching. We kissed. So this is what it feels like to be in love. Of all the movies and books I’ve read. I finally experience this on my own. I really love Jack. And I hope he feels the same way. We pulled apart. And smiled at each other. I went back into the dressing room. Took off the dress and put on my bathing suit and my pink shorts and Arizona green Iced Tea t-shirt. I love life right now. I walked out. Jack took the dress. He never even looked at the price tag…. Truth is… me neither.

“$2,000 Please.” The cashier said.

“Oh that’s it?! Okay.” Jack said as he handed his credit card to the girl.

She swiped the card quickly and put the dress in a bag and returned the card to jack.

“Thank you” She said.

“Thank you” I said looking at her.

We walked out. I stopped jack.

“Jack… im sorry! I didn’t even see the price tag. It was so much money. I really feel bad. I am sooo sorry.” I said.

“Oh Claire! Stop it! It’s a beautiful dress… for a beautiful girl.” He said as he nudged me.

“Awh! Thanks Jack!” I said as I hugged him from behind.

“You welcome.”

We were walking and then I felt someone like hug me from behind. I recognize the voice. Kian.

I yelped a little bit. “KIAN!” I smacked him on his chest.

He laughed. “What? Everyone is here!”

I turned back and all I see is everyone from 02l including jack. Kian joined in again and every one was running towards me. They all tackled me and I fell on the grass giggling. “OH MY GOD YOU GUYS ARE DEAD!”

“6 AGAINST 1” Jc Yelled.

Sam was the one who pinned me to the ground. They piled on top of me like football players for the ball…. I guess I have the “ball” they all got off of me and started laughing. OMG THE DRESS! WHERE IS THE DRESS?

“Guys… where is the dress?” I asked

“Right here” a voice said from behind me. I turned around. Andrea had the bag with the dress in her hands.

I laughed. “Thanks Andrea” she handed me the bag.

“You welcome” she said smiling.

Something is up… I just don’t know what.