CHAPT 1 : NEW NEIGHBOR

Cloerra POV
"Vrmm... Vrmm..."
"What the hell? What noise is that?"
I asked myself while trying to concentrate on my History homework, well an essay actually.. Tommorow is the deadline of my history essay and I need peace and quiet to get it finished before dinnertime..
"Mom! What are you doing? I'm trying to do my essay here!"
I shouted as I stepped out of my bedroom, trying to listen to what my mom is doing..
"It's not me sweetie, go check on your brother.. He's probably playing minecraft with his bandmates"
My mom answered.. Oh no... Did she say my brother? Niall is the worst brother ever! Trust me, if you got to spend a day with him, you will be dead..
"Ugh... Knock-knock, NIALL... Are you doing something?"
I asked... I had to be polite to him... I'm very very sure he'll shout out...
"WHATEVER! IT'S NONE OF YOUR BIZ! I'M NOT MAKING THAT SOUND ANYWAYS!"
He answered.. Yep, I can always read my brother's mind.. HE'S SUCH A JERK THAT WHEN HE BURPS HE HAS TO BURP IN FRONT OF ME
"Okay then! No need to be sooooo rude Ni! GOSH!"
I screamed as I walked back to my room to finish my 10 page history essay.. I still have 3 hours left to finish my essay..
"After the Pirates left their treasure buried, the villagers of India took upon... Blah blah blah"
I read my sentence out loud just to make sure its perfect, who doesn't want to get A+ on their grades?
"Sis, tommorow I'll be picking you up from school okay?"
Niall told me while sitting down on my bed, eating fish and chips mom bought from Mcdonalds
"FINE... BUT BEFORE GOING IN MY ROOM, ALWAYS KNOCK FIRST!"
I shouted as I scold him because he didn't knock.. I hate it when my brother does that, I can probably be changing and doesn't know that he walked in, I just am that privacy person
"Yeah.. Fine, but who's the new neighbor"
Niall asked me
"What neighbor? That just moved here?"
I asked Niall, oh that 'vrmm' was a van that belonged to the new neighbors.. I'll go and greet them after I finish my history essay
"Ni, I'm almost done with my history essay.. Wanna go and greet them? Cuz I heard that their children are twins!"
I asked excitedly, I love making new friends... Especially twins, because when one of em' isn't around, you can play with the other!
"Yeah... I also heard that they are my band's fans"
Niall answered while smirking, how can his band have fans when he acts like this? Its just weird how he and his band have fans....
"Okay, but let me finish my history essay and I'll call you when I'm done... NOW GET OUT!"
I screamed, waiting for Niall to get out of my room and letting me finish my 10 page history essay that is supposed to be taken tommorow...
"NIALL, I'M FINISHED! LETS GO NEXT DOOR!"
I screamed waiting in front of Niall's bedroom while he starts to log off from his macbook and tidy up his room.. A BIT ONLY THOUGH
"Mom, can we go next door to see the new neighbors and take Cola for a run?"
Niall asked my mom, by the way, Cola is my sheepdog... Well our sheepdog actually, since I wanted it but Niall payed for it
"Sure honey"
My mom answered
"Let's go Cola!"

+++

A/n

Hey guys! This is the 1st Chapter!
Hope you like it!
Also, the new neighbors will be authorised in CHAPT 2
Don't forget to VOMMENT! Love you!
XOXO horanpuggs