CHAPT 2 : DA NEW FRIENDS

Niall POV

"Look Cloe! There they are....."
I told Cloe while pointing at the two twins unpacking all their stuff from the
moving service truck...

"Yeah.... They're so pretty and.... IS THAT AN XBOX 360?!?! Mum wouldn't let us have that! Why!!"
Cloe complained while the twins un packed their XBOX 360, I'm also actually thinking about my next birthday present... Hehe...

"Come on and lets go say Hi!"
Cloe shouted pulling my hand like a baby... I HATE it when she does that!! It looks like that Imma dad and I don't want to be a dad.... Hmmph

"Okay...... Stop acting like a baby! Its ugly and embarrasing in some ways.. And those ways are my ways only, so I suggest you be more mecure... Like me"
I told Cloe, pulling my hands of her grip and running after her, hmmph when will she grow up.... I would never know....

"Hi, my name is Cloe and this is my brother Niall..... Welcome to the neighborhood, My mum made us all some brownies, why dont we all enjoy it at the park?"
I asked the twins while introducing me, MYSELF, ME, ANOTHER FABOULOUS ME, ANOTHER PRETTY ME and finally Niall ;)

"Hi, my name is Kylie and this is my twin sister, Kendall.... Sure I would love to hang out with you guys! And thanks for baking those delicious looking brownies!!"
They replied really fast, and they're pretty cool... Especially when they have a Minecraft toy collection from Japan! I've always wanted the enderman.... Huehuehue

"Hi Kendall and Kylie, looks like you've got a lot to unpack... Can we help you? We'd love helping new neighbors.. :)"
I asked them.. The only reason I wanna do this is because I want to see the Diamond Minecart..... Its a thing I have, like how girls are addicted to boybands, yeah like that....

"Sure! I'll show you our playroom on the way to our bedroom!"
They answered politely, well finally there is someone polite in this neighborhood... Grrr, why does nobody understand the meaning of Polite nowdays??

+++

A/n

Hey guys! Sorry for updating really soon... I feel dissapointed of myself...
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
The next chapt will come soon... Not too soon but not too early too...
But anyways, here is the new update of the fanfic! I hope you guys like it!
Don't forget to VOMMENT! Love ya!

xoxo horanpuggs