Chapter 2

Anxiety Attack a nervous disorder characterized by a state of excessive uneasiness and apprehension, typically with compulsive behavior or panic attacks.

(Fast forward 7 years later)

"Anna , are you ready yet ? , school starts soon" I looked at Dad , did he really think after all these years , I would talk to him or anybody else , I haven't talked in 7 years to be exact , ever since that night . 

So why strike up a conversation out of nowhere? It's beyond me, I just nodded, and continuing eating my cereal. Dad sighed , " Anna , I know that it's hard for you to forget what happened , but it has been 7 years , you need to let it go" I glared at him , how dare he say that to me , I WAS RAPED , he wasn't there neither was mom , I cried out for them , I was so young , I just wasn't the same anymore like I use to be , things changed from that night , I decided to remain silent , he would never understand the emotional trauma this left on me , he would never understand the reason why I was the way I am .

 Getting up, I put my bowl in the sink and grabbed my keys and exited the house. My car, that I got once I turned 16, wasn't much but it was mine, I called her Old Lucy, her and I have created a bond, I know it's sound weird to create a bond with a car, but when you don't have much friends because you're a muted freak like some of the people in my school would say, that's all you can result to.

I had approximately 10 minutes before school starts, yet I'm still sitting in the car, I'm just not ready for another day of torture. I gather all the confidence I could and exit the car, locking it, walking into school, ready to start the nightmare that is my life, only thing is I never wake up. After the arrest of my mother's boyfriend, I took therapy for awhile with Dr. Hales for couple years until he deemed me ready to stop having the anxiety attacks and nightmares. I haven't had an anxiety attack or nightmare in 4 years.

I tried my best not to be noticed , but unfortunately , that was not what happened , I felt a strange sensation against my back , I turned around and saw Nyla , with a cup in her hand . "Hey freak, are you going to say anything to defend yourself? Hmm guess not, you're just a pathetic mute." I was trying to stop the tears from falling but they simply betrayed me and one dropped and I turned and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror, all over me was grape soda, lucky for me, this was not the first time, this happened so I always had an extra shirt just in case.