When everything was supposed to get better.....

Meme pov

I woke up to I bet faintly playing in the background and Riah ugly ass next to me. I love my bestfriend man she helped me through a lot! I know I shouldn't miss Donsha just like I know I shouldn't want him back and he was wrong for what he did but I love that nigga and I can't help it. Every girl got that one nigga she not gone leave alone no matter how many people mad, don't like it, hating or what ever. Its not the fact that I'm ok with lookin stupid cuz I'm NOT! It's just I believe he can change and act right....maybe. I remember when I seen him for the first time his hair was lookin a mess but he still was sexy asl to me lol. Every sense that day it's been nothin and nobody but Donsha Donsha Donsha. He fucked that up though so I now I gotta face it and move on. See ima daddy's girl and he always told me "if a boy not making it known how he feel about you or that he want you around leave him alone. You supposed to get treated like a queen, how I treat you but different in some ways, some ways that I can't do for you cuz I'm a man for you; your FATHER but not your MAN"💯 realist shit my dad ever told me every since then if I felt I was getting treated other than the way I'm used to and supposed to I left. No need for an explanation age goes up not down,we don't have a reverse or a rewind button.

Just a lil something till next time😗