Proof Of Concept///POC

"What would define a man by a faithful perspective, is it to be irrational is it to be free but in fear of a superior being, would that be defined as being truly free or is the conception of such ideals considered...", "do you have the package yet Shu?" a unknown voice ran silently as an shadow pass through the hall where the echoing speech is being held, being a shadow hidden in shadows he gives a silent yes in response to the mini radio, "okay, eyes on target now" whispered the-mini radio, Shu nods in acknowledgment and continues to move silently towards the man preaching, the preacher continues his rant "..well,irrelevant, are we supposed to just be defined as forever curious, or, just maybe their is a question a singularity that no entity must ever know, a answer-less question nobody will ever know the answer too, but only then we would first have to know and understand the question and that is why we are here, to first know the question,then, only then we may be able to put a forsaken answer in its place.", "Now praise are subjects, the entity of body, the entity of mind and the entity of soul" three large statues surrounding the preacher in a triangle formation move, seemingly like it was woken from a long slumber, The preacher raises his arms and yells "look my subjects theses are the true formality of faith, not by some divine or holy demeanor, are some detestable god, these are the marvel of alchemy, now join us as the subjects of the BlackPhoenix", the statues mimic the Preacher pulling their large arms upwards "Dammit, the statues are awake, REPEAT, the statues are awake, Shu be careful those statues are built by the Fallen ones, The Vatican is granting Dragon-Level ability clearance, get ready to take at least the preacher down then follow up with the Heathen statues if possible, another A-class unit is about 3 hours away to take care of the extras". rang the mini-radio with a silent distressing context, "Understood, I shall easily take all three of them down", Shu jumps from the shadow in a quick flash jump finding himself above the preacher the assassin in a black military combat uniform with various religious features representing an priest, quickly pulling a dagger out for a fatal blow, but the Preacher is moved by an unknown force coming from the audience, now standing in center stage surrounded by the audience, the statues, and directly in front of the failed assassination target along with the unknown rescuer, "ah, the Vatican with their little assassins under a false god, so what do we owe the pleasure" the rescuer says in a condensing tone, Shu looks around then acknowledging his seemingly hopeless situation then attempts another fatal strike at the preacher to be blocked by the rescuer again, the whole situation had happened in a flash, Shu nods and disappears for a 3 second period and reappears in the same place but holding his blade toward the rescuer, the rescuer shows a curious stare as a loud "SSHHIRRIIIK"puts everyone excluding Shu in a brief state of panic as the statues were cut in half from the waist and the ominous statues came crumbling and crashing around the center upon the audience of soldiers the surviving soldiers came closer to the center while still keeping a good distance from Shu, the rescuers previously taunting smirk had turned into a fear swollen face he despaired as he realized who he had taunted "a-are you Lieutenant Shu the Silent Juggernaut", Shu gives a taunting smirk as he raises his dagger and finishes his assassination attempt he stands alone above the lifeless target and pulls a necklace out of the preachers pocket the necklace had an red gemstone that gave of eerie glow, and giving off an aura of hatred then whispered "The package is secured I am ready to go.".