Chapter 22

"~ oppa. Can I meet him now?~"

Three of them just nodded.

"~ Just get your love back. Find your happiness. Promise with us you will be happy~" said Daniel

Tears jiyeon and nodded.

She doesn't waste her time. She runs to infinite dorm.But sadly, they told that myungsoo still not comeback.They also worried about myungsoo because he didn't pick up his phone.Jiyeon start worried about him.

"~ myungiee, where are you going?~" jiyeon feels uneasy.

But then she remember that ajjuma told her before that myungsoo will stay at her old apartment if he doesn't schedule.She start runs off to her old her apartment until she bump with ajjuma.

"~ ajjuma~"

"~ owh miss jiyeon. What are you doing here?~"

"~ I ermm~" stutter jiyeon.

"~ miss jiyeon. Mr myungsoo look weird today?~"

"~ what do you mean?~"

"~ he said you doesn't need him anymore. You will marry later. It's that true~"

"~ mworago. I will marry with whom?~"

"~ ajjuma also didn't know. He not says clearly. He said he want to be alone tonight. He also said, this night is my last day I will clean your house because he will return back to you. Mr Kim, ask me to tell you that he really love you. He will love you until his last breath.~" worry that ajjuma.

Jiyeon feels something will happen at myungsoo.What he thinks right now?

"~ gomawo ajjuma. I will meet him right now~" jiyeon said and walk away but then she stopped and turn to ajjuma.

"~ thanks for taking care myungsoo~" smile jiyeon and hug that ajjuma.

"~ I hope both of you will have happy ending~" smile that ajjuma.

Jiyeon not waste her time.She runs off to her apartment.But glad, myungsoo still not change the password.When she open the door, but what makes her heart stopped is when she look at myungsoo try to kill himself with eat something.Myungsoo kneel down at in front jiyeon picture with hold small bottle.Myungsoo sobbed asking forgiveness and said he love her so much.Its make jiyeon feels heartbroken.But when myungsoo put the bottle at his mouth, jiyeon run to him and push the bottle make the entire painkiller scattered on the floor.Myungsoo who shock look at the person who try block him.

*slap*

"~ what are you try to do?~" yelled jiyeon.

*slap*

"~ did you crazy. Are you want leave me again~" yelled jiyeon with sobbed.

Myungsoo who still kneel down position with tears

"~ why are you at here?~"

"~ you pabo. Why you want take this painkiller. Did you want to die?~"

"~ ermm.. For what I continue my life If I already lost you. I can't live without you~"

"~did you think I can continue my life if you die Kim myungsoo~"

Myungsoo high his head look to jiyeon who already crying.

Finally, jiyeon lose with her feeling.Her love for myungsoo is infinite.Even that guy already hurt her but her love for him never die.She wrapped his head and put his head at her tummy.

"~ you said you love me but why you do this stupid decision~"

Myungsoo wrapped her arm around jiyeon waist and snuggle his face to jiyeon tummy.