Party - Harry -

May look like a Ed Sheeran one but its nottt x PED_onedirection x x zid is fa yahhh x

I walked down the stairs to see my best friend Ed waiting for me as we was going to a party, I was in a tight red zip up dress and gold heels. I had a dark red lipstick on, to finish I had a gold clutch. We got into the limo and drove to the party, I was amazed at how many people where there- Taylor Swift, One Direction, Monsters And Men, James Authur, Demi Lavato and lots of others.- I turned to go get a drink leaving Ed to do his stuff after a few glasses of wine I could just about stand.

"Heyyyyy H-Harrrrrry." I slurred to him next to me as I saw him stumble in his seat.

"Heyyyy beautiful, how about I buy you a glasssss." He grinned back as his eyes trailed my body.

"What's your name beautiful?" Harry slurred looking me in the eyes.

"E-Emma." I winked.

"I-I'mmmm Harry." He winked back, I was to drunk to remeber his name, anyway. He quickly chugged down his pint before drunkishly standing and grabbing me walking to the middle of the dance floor. He started to grind on me and spun me round I ended up back to his chest as I dug in rubbing with my bum as I felt Mr.Junior pop up.

"Mhm, thats it b-baby." I heard him whisper on my neck. "Lets take it to the next level." He started sucking on my neck, nibbling a little.

"Ha-Hhharry." I giggled. I swore I wouldn't remeber his name but I kind of did...

"Thats the 'amee beautiful!" He mummbled as we reached the second floor. "Now to the real fun..." He said taking me into a room and throwing me on the bed. He climb ontop of me looking me up and down. Before striping me down to my black lace underware and licking my stomach. I felt him go lower down and pull my underware down with his teeth. I felt him line his tounge near my entrance before it slipped in roaming my inside. He pulled my legs down to reach further up before he hit my g-spot I imeaditely grabed his curls in pleasure.

" Fffffffuckkk Harry!" I screamed trying to hold in my pleasure filled moans. I felt him pull out and kiss my clit before sitting up.

"Beg for it baby." He slurred.

"Harry I want you. Fuck me so rough I wont here the muisic downstairs over my moans. Roam inside me so far I bleeeeed!" I begged.

"Shit baby, thats naughty. I will need to punish you." He whisperd sudctively.

"Give it to me firce." I wink.

"I'll show you rough." He grabed my ankels pulling them aside and stradling my hips. I felt his hard-on against my entrance.

"Stop teasing me!" I groaned and arched my back as he pushed in forcefully. I screamed as he pushed in again and again. I grabed the sheet feeling him push on my g-spot harder and harder each time.

"Harry, I'm gonna cummmm!" I said pulling him in as he doubled.

"Hold it! I will soon! I want you to scream my name, I want people to be jelouse I can make you scream my name so loud Louis wants Larry sex!" He said grabbing my hips and pumping me harder each time.

"Harry! H-Harrrry! Pleaseee! Harrrrrryyyyyy!" I screamed feeling him dig in hard to my g-spot.

"Cum on me bbaby." He griped me and we cumed on each other he imedeatly licked up the mess.

"You taste so good!" He got up kissing my lips as I noticed my lipstick over his sexy abs. He kissed me once more before falling asleep.

-Thank you for reading is this better? I hope you think so @AshAndDawn xx aha :)-