Chapter 1

(A/N: the one on the purple hair  is Asia the one on the blue hair is Luck and brown hair is Amiha)
You were sitting at a table with your friends Amiha, Ashia, and Luck when you hear someone ask you a question "Um....Is your name (F/N) (L/N)" you turn around because you see your friends mouths drop. "Yeah why who's asking?" you look up to see five people standing behind you that you could have sworn you saw only in the animes Blue exorcist, Assassination Classroom, and Attack on Titan. "Well my name is Rin Okumura and this is my brother Yukio Okumura" the blue haired boy said with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

~Rin's POV~

Oh man i thought all the girls in the U.S. would not look as cute as Shimei but (F/N) is way Hot.

~Yukio's POV~

She is more beautiful than i thought and i see my brother noticed that to. there is no way i am going to let him have her even if he's my brother.

~Your POV~

"Karma Akabane" The red haired boy said before he was tackled by Ashia. you pull Ashia to her feet then helped Karma up who walked to stand next to me. You looked at Ashia with a 'I told you so' look and she was not very happy about it.

~Karma's POV~

The momment I said my name this crazy chick fuckin tackled me. I was bout to punch her till (F/N) pulled her off me and offered me her hand so I could get up. you know now that i get a good look at her i can see how beautiful she really is with her (H/L) (H/T) (H/C) hair and her (E/C) eyes are like (gem look alike). maybe i won't skip school this year.

~Your POV~

you sit back down and motion for them to continue "Levi Ackerman" "CLEANING FAIRY CLEANING FAIRY" Amiha yelled as she jumped on Levi's back"Get the hell off me you idiot" your eye twitched because you were getting fed up with everyone acting so childish. you walked up to amiah pulled her off of levi and dragged her back to her seat " Okay this is the first and last time i am saying this the next time someone jumps, tackles or even flirts with the new kids as long as they're around me they will either lose a few teeth or an arm because i am getting tired of pulling people off of them am I understood" everyone shook their heads yes "good"you say then you sat down and let out a big sigh and shrugged your shoulders in a 'what can you do' manner.

~Levi's POV~

That idiot just jumped on me out of nowhere yelling cleaning fairy over and over, Luckily (F/N) pulled her off. I noticed how clean she smiled and looked and the way she took charge telling everyone that if they dare mess with us while we are with her she will severely hurt them.I look around to see all the guys blushing and some brat hitting on Mikasa. I start to walk over to them but (F/N) was already there twisting the boy's arm behind his back "What the hell did I just say Tywon huh" and she pulls his arm further back. she did all of this with elegance and grace. I start to feel my face heat up so i looked away.

~Your POV~

you almost broke Tyson's arm before you kicked his ass back to his seat. " If I tell you guys to not even flirt with them that includes you douche bag" you yell and slap Tywon in the back of the head. "sorry bout that what is your name again" "Mikasa Ackerman" she says looking away with a slight blush. You look around to see they all have a slight blush but don't think much of it. "so do you guys mind if i guess where you came from" you say and they all look at you and nodded" well Rin and Yukio came from True cross academy Karma came from Konogigaouki academy and Mikasa and Levi came from inside the walls I know Mikasa is from an outlier district, shiganshina was it, and Levi came from the underworld of one of the walls am i right" they all looked at you with a surprised look. You clap your hands together to get their attention " now that thats let me see your schedule" they all hand you their scandals and you sit down at your table. "hey guys do you still have your classes" you ask your friends and they give you their schedules " K Levi you follow Luck Rin, Karma,Yukio you guys follow me, Mikasa you follow Amiah everyone cool on where they have to go alright everyone split up" just then the bell rang to signal the start of first hour.