Chapter 4

You walked into the room "What they're my eyes don't be such a princess Naru~hime~" you say as you set your books down " you do know you are talking to a fellow classmate and a very successful paranormal researcher so I would mind your tone if I was you" Naru said "blah blah blah blah to be honest Naru I could care less about who you are but I do give you mad props for-" you where cut off by the sound of glass shattering and the sound of screaming. Both you and Naru looked towards where the scream came from and saw the librarian being eatin on. You took out your sling shot and aim for the head and let go the metal ball implanted it's self In the back of the intruders head killing it instantly. "being a pain in the ass HELL YEAH HEAD SHOT" you dance around and do random things. you look back a Naru and see that he has his eyes closed and is facing away from you so you too the chance to get your ammo back. " sorry I haven't formally introduced my self my name is (y/n)" you hold out your hand for him to shake. Naru took your hand "Kazuya Shibuya" after he said his name you pushed him back and another zombie came through the window. you quickly readied your sling shot and shot it in the head again killing it "well that escalated quickly" you say as you dig in the head of the zombie pulling out the little metal ball that was logged in the eye. "how did you know that was going to happen" Naru asked. you point up at the ceiling "no time to explain ya may want to move pretty boy unless of course you want to be eaten cause if you roll that way I wont judge cause everyone likes what they li-" "ok I get it can we go now" "as you wish" you walk to the door then turn around " after you ma'lady"

~Naru's pov~

How did she know that was going to happen and how did she know my name not only that but why was she digging around in that corpses skull. Who is she.

~your pov~

You noticed Naru stop and stand there so you turn around and walk back to him. "What is is now captain strange" he just glairs at you "with the intelligence you have I am better off alone" then he turned away "fine by me" you say and you start to walk off when Naru grabs your arm "But during times like this we should stick together" Naru tells you "fine Naru but we have to move like now" and you started dragging him out of the library as the roof caves in right where you where standing.

~Naru's pov~

How did she know that would happen. I will figure it out because she may become useful in future missions.