Chapter 3

The showdown of the life time was about to start. Rin , Ichigo, Karma, Yukio, and you all went up to the half court line and got ready to through the dodge balls we started the count down.
Rin: 5
Yukio: 4
You: 3
Ichigo: 2
Karma didn't even bother to wait he just through the ball at ichigo who ended up catching it with one hand and your whole team was back in and you won thanks to Karma being stupid.

✴✴✴✴✴time skip thanks to Karma's stupidity✴✴✴✴✴

Study hall came and you, Rin, Yukio, and Karma were in the same class. You needed a break from them so you asked your teacher (random teacher name) if you could go to the library so you can do some research for science. (R/T/N) said yes to you but no to the boys cause they asked is they had no work to do. Since the library was right under the class room one the first floor you got there rather quickly. When you got there you told Mis.(random name) if you could pick out a few books and read them in the back room she said yes and you went to where your favorite authors was who by the way are Hipster_Fox ,  Elane_muro, Emo_amgel02, chopper4682, and Otaku_Yaoi_Anime but your favorite would have to be Dark-Queen-of-Evil and her story Five Nights At Freddy's X Reader.
You went to grab that book but it has seems that someone has already grabbed it so you went for your second favorite The Other Side. You hear what you classified as a zombie mone and a thump outside but you brushed it off.

As you go back in the back room you see someone else in there and they have the book you were looking for.

" Is there a reason you keep staring at me"

A/N: sorry it took me so long and I am so very sorry about how it turned out please comment and be truthful about it now if you add a little ✨ sparkling star ✨ to you day I should be happy and to all my Flairs out there thanks for voting on my art love ya people🙌