Takao x reader

Hellu guys~

So i turned 14 yesterday yey~

Enjoy~

------

"It's tomorrow~" You grinned as you put on your school uniform. "But i have training after school.." You sighed walk to the house entrance door,"I'm off!"

You made your way to school only to be hugged by someone from the back,"Morning [l/n] chan~" The familiar voice made you blushed,"Good morning kazu~" You hugged him, enjoying his scent of cinnamon. You intertwined your fingers with his while the two of you walked to school. "You aren't with midorima today?" You asked. "He had to go back home to get his lucky item. I sneaked away and found you." He smiled. "He's going to be mad." you giggled. "Than i'm glad that i've spend my last moment with you." He kissed your cheek which turned your whole face red.

"Tomorrow's your birthday~ Hmmm what should i get you?" He thought. "Maybe some condoms." You said in a serious tone before laughing,"I'm joking, please don't." He flicked your forehead and hugged you whispering into your ear seductively,"Do you really want to do it~?" You pushed him away from your blushing face,"N-n-no!" You stomped away earning a chuckle from him.

"See ya after school~!" Takao waved at you before running off to his classroom after sending you to yours.

~~~

Ding dong~

You packed your stuff and saw takao coming in the classroom with his bag over his shoulder. "Let's go [l/n] chan~" You smiled and followed takao out of the classroom. "The day went passed rather fast." You stretched your arms. "Let's go get ice cream!" Takao exclaimed,grabbing your hand. You smiled and followed him to the ice cream store. The store was filled with different flavoured ice cream,but you ended up choosing [flavour coloured ice cream].

"You are home~" Takao said as the both of you reach the front gate of your house. "Thank you for the ice cream and walking me here." You tip toed and kissed takao on the cheek. He blushed and hugged you." Good night [l/n] chan."

You waved at him till he was out of your sight, before entering your house.

~~~

RING~

You groaned looking at the time, 12 am. You look at the caller's name before answering. "Kazu? it's 12 in the morning.."

"Happy birthday [l/n] chan! I'm sorry for waking you up." You sat up and smiled. "Thank you so much kazu. Don't worry about it.". "No, i'm worrying about it, my princess needs to get her beauty sleep she needs! Anyways, good night [l/n] chan! I'll walk you to school later!" He said before hanging up. You smiled and fall back asleep

~~~

You woke up earlier than usual," I'm finally [age]." You got ready and head down, your parents greeted you with a happy birthday.

"I have to go, i'm heading out!" You hugged your parents before exiting your house, seeing takao outside the gates. "Good morning [l/n] chan!" He smiled and hugged you. He held your hand on the way to school like he usually do. "I'm sorry i can't hang out after school, i still have training after school." You frowned. He stopped and put his fingers on your lip, making you smile," Don't worry about it, i'll wait for you. You shouldn't frown on your birthday." You giggled and nodded,"Hai hai mummy kazu."

The moment you entered the classroom, everyone greeted you with a happy birthday and presents. " Thank you so much!" You were the happiest girl on earth.

Ding dong~

School went by in a flash, you were enjoying your day smiling and presents everywhere. You got changed and soon your training started.

~~~

"Good work today!" You said before changing back into your uniform, you exited the gym and saw takao waiting for you. "Kazu!" You smiled and ran into him, hugging him. "Woah! [l/n] chan! Are you done for the day?" You nodded and the both of you walk away from school. " Let's hit the arcade!" You giggled at his enthusiasm.

The two of you entered the arcade and started to play almost everything. While walking around, a certain crane game caught your eye. The soft toys in there were adorable, you couldn't get your eyes off them. Takao quickly noticed and dragged you to the crane machine. "Which one do you like [l/n] chan?" You pointed at the adorable [soft toy]. "one [soft toy] coming up for my [l/n] chan!" You watched and giggled at how many tries he had to go through before finally wining the toy," I thought you had hawk eye." You laughed while he looked away embarrassed,"i-i got nervous!" You kissed his cheek and hugged him," thank you." He smiled and hugged back.

After spending almost all your money in the arcade, the two of you exited with the biggest smile on your face,"We should probably head home now, it's getting late." You looked at the time,"Eh! I didn't realised the time, i was having too much fun." you giggled.

~~~

"Thank you for everything kazu~" This time you aimed right for his lips. The kiss lasted for a good 5 seconds. "Good night~" You smiled and entered your house, your whole face burning up. Meanwhile, outside, takao stood there in shock and smile. "YOOOSH!"

-----

i didn't do anything special on my birthday zzz. My lil sis got a present instead of me, i got so freaking pissed LOL.

♡Contact me ♡:

Instagram: nadthenutella

Personal Instagram: dombfuq

Line:nadthenutella

Snapchat:nadthenutella

Kik: nadthenutella

Twitter: nadthenutella

Vine: NTN

Hope that you'll talk to me •3•

Ja matane~

-Nutella