Akashi x reader

Hellu people of the Internet~
@miachin7171 request for AKASHI so tadaaaaa! It's here!
---------------------------

" [F/N]! " Sensei said loudly giving out test papers. You were too busy taking your afternoon nap in class. " [F/N]!" He called impatiently. Your classmate poked your sides making you jump out of your seat. " WHERE'S MY PANCAKES?!" Everyone's eye were on you. Some were trying their best to hold back their laughter. You blushed with embarrassment as you went in front to sensei. He looked at your test paper with disbelief. " Are you sure you were accepted to Rakuzan? " Sensei asked giving you back you test paper. [32/100] . What sensei said really hurt you. Having bad grades didn't bug you ever much. You were even surprised when you received the a letter saying you were accepted to Rakuzan, you thought that you'll be accepted at your second or third choice of the school you wanted to get in. You got back to your seat, hiding the tears that you tried to hold back. You hate it when people look down on you. You continue to listen in class but in the end, you made a drawing of your sensei and taking your [F/C], stabbing the shit out of that poor drawing of sensei. Not known a certain red head was watching the entire thing.

Ding Dong~

You all thank and bid sensei good bye and thank him for teaching us as he left the classroom. You were packing your stuff when he came to your table," [F/N]. Come to the library after this, that's an order." He than left the classroom. You stood there staring into space. " Nani?" You muttered. You quickly packed your stuff and dashed to the library, avoiding and bumping into student on the way, saying sorry and excuse me from time to time. You finally reached the library and in front of the library stood the red head, the one who made you ran 4 levels down, the one who people are afraid of him because of the atmosphere he has, Akashi Seijuro. "What do you want Akashi Seijuro?" You caught your breath. "I want to help you in your study." He said with his poker face. "Huh?" You tiled your head a bit. He clicked his tongue and grabbed your wrist pulling you inside the library.

Settling down, he looked at your test paper which are poorly done, we put his thumb and index finger on his chin while looking at the papers. He began to explain to you the methods to pass the upcoming. "ne...akashi.." You muttered loud enough. He looked at you with his different coloured eyes. " Why are you teaching me? I'm just going to waste your time..." He smirked and lifted your chin, your eyes meeting his,"I choose to do this, so I can get my reward.". " Reward? What reward?" He smirked packing his stuff and begin to walk off," You'll see. And, I will tutor you everyday till the upcoming test, so wait at the library entrance after school.". You processed what he just said before exclaiming," I'M NOT YOUR DOG!"

~~~After the upcoming test~~~

"[F/N]!" Sensei called out. You walked towards sensei as he exclaimed," Looks like I misunderstood you. Well done. " You got your paper looked at your score. [89/100] You were amazed. You were so excited to show Akashi about your results.

Ding dong~

School ended and many people ran out of the classroom wanting to go home as it was a friday. You took your paper and ran towards Akashi and hugged him, surprise the red head. " ARIGATO AKASHI-KUN! " He smirked and raised your chin," Would you like to know the reward?" He said with his well known sadist smirk. You nodded. He raised your chin and lean in for a kiss. Your eyes widen with shock but within seconds you begin to kiss back. Both of you broke the kiss because of the lack of oxygen. Your face was a red as a tomato as Akashi smirked hugging you. " Be my empress. That's an order." You chuckled," Gladly."

---------------------------
Ayeee it's done~

Hope you like it~

If you have any request I'm happy to take them

I'll take a few days to update as I have school and I need to think for new ideas

Anyways ja matane~

-Nutella