Tayvion and Didi

Peyton's POV

Aren't they soo cute?!?! I wish we were like that Malak. But my bae funny, and cute, and he does whatever it takes to make me happy. He's great to me, I love him so much!! But anyway, lets see what Didi and Tayvion are up to.

Didi's POV

I brought Tayvion upstairs to talk to him without everyone around so no one could influence his decision.

Didi: Hey Tay

Tayvion: Hi Didi

Didi: So, Tayvion I have a question...

Tayvion: Whats up

Didi: So like...what are we?

Tayvion: Idk what do you want to be.

Didi: Like you asked me out and everything, but are we actually gonna be on like boyfriend and girlfriend status?

Tayvion: Of course...Well only if you want to be.

Didi: I do, just making sure

Tayvion: Ard cool

Didi: Lets go back downstairs, ok??

Tayvion: Ard lets go.

Peyton's POV

They walked back downstairs and everyone already assumed they had gotten together so we didn't ask instead we asked Tayvion for one of his "bright ideas"

Noah: So Tay what should we all do today??

River: We should do something that doesn't require a lot of movement cause Peyton still is dizzy from yesterday.

Benny: Is she still asleep??

Malak: Yeah, I just let her sleep, but she's still breathing, I made sure.

Aniya B: Ok, so Tay what do you think we should do?

Tayvion: I think we should go to the movies.

Benny: Here Tay is with them great ideas again.

Malak: Imma just carry Peyton there she still seems a little out of it.

Nadia: Y'all are goals bruh

Peyton: Right.

Squad: Peyton you're awake!!

Peyton: Yeah I was listening the whole time.

Malak: Lol.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, so in the next chapter I'm really gonna focus on Tayvion and Didi again because this chapter wasn't that long. Byee.