The Hollywood Crew

Malak: Guys we're here!!

Peyton: Malak I love you and everything but if you yell one more time Imm going to punch you😂

Malak: Ok.... Ok

NOAH'S POV
Ok do not judge me but I may or may not be in love with Peyton, look I have to tell you the story, you'll understand. It all started last month:
(Noah's grandmother just died, and this was while Noah and Peyton were still dating)
Peyton: I'm so sorry about your loss.

Noah: Thanks babe, but I don't know what I'm gonna do without her, she helped me through everything.

Peyton: Well she helped you just enough.

Noah: What do you mean??

Peyton: If she didn't help you become the person you are today, you may not have all of these amazing friends.

Noah: You're right, and I wouldn't have you.

Peyton: And even if we break up and I may not love you, I will ALWAYS care about you.

Noah: I love you... (Holds Peyton's face and kisses her.)

See don't you understand?? She helped me through the hardest moment in my life. Of course I still love her, and I don't think I ever stopped.

*Nobody's POV*
Everyone gets out of the plane and breathes the fresh California air😂 But seriously they were happy to be back.

Rosey: Well what shall we do today??

Benny: I think that we should chill at River's house.

River: Well thank you for volunteering me for the job, but we can't my house is getting fumigated.

Noah: HA!! So fr what now.

Destorm: Oh yea we forgot to tell you.

Tayvion: What surprise now.

Destorm: We're moving in together

Aniya: You and Peyton's mom??

Destorm: No kids everyone, the parents pulled all of their money together and we were able to buy something close to a California mansion so we could all live together and nobody would have to leave the house that much.

Jaden: Wow, this is dope.

Rosey: Well umm can we eat cause I'm starving.

Peyton: Good idea where do you guys want to go?

Tayvion: We could go to Taco Bell so we can get to the house quick.

Noah: I think that's a good idea.

Peyton: Yea I'm down.

They all go to Taco Bell but the parents insist on sitting down and "enjoying our meal" (tf it's Taco Bell) Anyway, Peyton ends up sitting between Noah and Malak, Rosey sits between Ben and Jaden, and Aniya sits next to Tayvion, and a cute boy walks in that apparently knows them.

??: Hey what's up guys!!

Noah: Aye what are you doing her bro?

??: I was coming to Taco Bell for food smart one. 😂

Noah: Oh shut up😂.

??: Oh I never introduced myself, my name is Chris and who might you ladies be??

Peyton: I'm Peyton.

Rosey: I'm Rosey.

Aniya: I'm Aniya.

Chris: Aniya, what a beautiful name.

There's a long pause

Peyton: Okie Dokie!! Everyone finished their food??

Noah: Yea

Malak: Yup

Rosey: Hold on.

Tayvion: Dude, you eat like a turtle😂

Rosey: I know this😂

Chris: So where are you guys headed?

Noah: To our new house

Chris: All of you are moving in together?

Peyton: Yup

Chris: Oh that's cool, are you Noah's girl?

Peyton starts blushing and Malak looks jealous.

Noah: No😳 She dating Malak 😅

Peyton: Yea....

Malak: *Put his arm violently around Peyton*

Destorm: Well I think we should head home.

Peyton's Mom: That's a good idea.

They get in the car and head to the house when they arrive they see that it is VERY close to being a mansion.

Peyton: Wow

Tayvion: This is amazing. 😨

Noah: How did we all afford this.

Destorm: That's the part we didn't tell you...

Rosey: What?

Destorm: So in order to keep all of this, you all have to become models and promoters for businesses, with a combined yearly income of $1,000,000......

Everyone: WHAT???