Mocking Jay 2

Previously...

Maybe I can just abort this child. And not tell anyone I was ever pregnant. But looking at Peetas deep light blue eyes make me really think. Am I ready for any of this, to be a mom or Peetas wife? Am I ready?

"Peeta, I don't know if Im ready for this." I say bluntly.

"Ready for what?"

"For everything, for being a wife for being the host of the capitols Hunger Games, for being a new person and starting a new life, for being a new Katniss."

"Honey, Katniss, you will be fine, your perfect, you have something no one else does, you have a spark, that is very rare your probably the only one who has that spark. Your my Katniss, my wife, and maybe one day you will be the mother of our children. Peeta said. When he said, "mother of our children" that kind of shook me. I want to be a mother, but Im only 20. I won' be able to do anything right for this child growing inside of me. I won't be the perfect mother and wife Peeta wants me to be. He looked at me for a few seconds and they came towards me and kissed me lightly on the forehead. "Your perfect, your my perfect wife, your my Katniss."

The next day they let me out of the hospital and let me go home. Walking home was nice and calm with Peeta's arm around my neck, I felt at home already. When I got home, Peeta said he was going to the bakery to get some stuff and it would take about and hour or two. The second he walked out the door, I ran to the kitchen to look for something to eat, I was starved. The food at the hospital taste like water, which taste like nothing. Then suddenly, I here at knock at door and a shadow runs across the yard. I walk slowly towards the door and open it, but no one is there only a white letter taped to the door. I grab the letter and shut the door quickly. As I unfold the letter, I smell something, something strong, something I have smelled before. I couldn't be Snow. He was dead. I killed him, I stuck an arrow in both eyes and heart. He has to be dead. I look at the letter and start to read carefully.

"Dear Katniss Mellark,

Congratulations on your marriage. I wish the best for you and Peeta. And I hope all goes well, but sadly not everything in life can go well. We all have enemies. And sometimes our enemies do things we shouldn't but we do it anyways. As my father said when he left me in an orphanage, under the name Emily White, he said, "Life isn't fair." He was true. Life is not fair. And especially for people like you. Sadly, I have terrible things planned for you. Terrible things. And I guess that is how my name will destroy you and the districts. Of course I will not destroy the capitol for they are my people and they do not need to worry about anything, including you. Any who, I hope you enjoy the happy moments while the last. And don't worry I won't tell Peeta your little secret. Because when I was BABY my father never told my secret. Or I should say our secret.

Sincerely, V.S

V.S, I don't know anybody with those initials. I walk towards the couch and sit down, when all if a sudden I feel the urge to vomit. I ran the bathroom as fast as I could and vomit. When I am in the middle of brushing my teeth. Peeta walks in.

"What are doing?"

"Brushing my teeth."

"Why does it smell so bad in here, and why are your brushing your teeth you never brush them at 5:00 p.m."

"I know, but I felt like I had to."

"Katniss, why are you lying to me?"

"Im not lying!"

"Yes, you are the doctor told me everything he called me as I was walking home from the bakery." I stayed silent for a few seconds. How could I tell Peeta. How do I tell him?

"Peeta, Im sorry, Im scared, I don't know how to be a mom, I can't even be a good wife. Im scared of being a bad mother. And of our child's safety."Peeta looked at me with a blank face, I couldn't tell whether he was mad, sad, angry, or happy. He just stared.

Sorry it is kind of short anyways vote please if I should continue.

-Aracely