Mocking Jay 2

This is my version of a Mocking Jay 2. I am not Suzanne Collins and I do not own the series or anything. This is just a fan fiction I am doing for fun. All rights to this part forward go to me, and the previous stories like Catching Fire and The Hunger Games and Mocking Jay rights go to Suzanne Collins.

Katniss POV

As I woke up I saw a shadowy figure coming towards me, I cant seem to figure out who it is. My vision is vague. But as the figure comes closer I realize it's Peeta.

"Morning Sunshine, how are feeling Mrs. Mellark?" Peeta says.

"Good,why is my vision so blurry, I cant see clearly?"

"Well the doctors gave so you pills,because last night you fainted."

"How did I faint or what happened?"

"They're not sure the doctors are working on it right now. That's why we are in the hospital." Peeta answers.

"Were in the hospital," I question, "I didn't even realize till you mentioned

it."

Suddenly the doctor walks in with clipboard with some papers on it.

"Mrs. Mellark, glad to see your awake, how are you feeling.?" The doctor questions.

"Im okay, thanks for asking,but my vision is kind of blurry."

"Oh, thats right I forgot to give you this." He hands me a cup of weird looking green juice. I gulp it down as fast as I could and suddenly my vision is a whole clearer than before. I can almost see perfectly. I thank the doctor and look directly at Peeta his blue eyes make me feel something special, special like the time we were in the Quarter Quell when we kissed and he gave me a little pearl that I wear as necklace everyday. That very moment as sudden urge jolted in my stomach and gave me a pain I have never felt before. I scream in pain and terror. Peeta sprints towards me and soothes me down as best as he could. When he is asked by the doctor to leave the room. The doctor looks at me seriously. And stares for a few moments.

"Katniss, when was your last menstrual cycle?" He asks.

"Im not sure," I say confused " Omg. I think 3 months ago."

"Persicely." He says happily. "Katniss you are 3 months pregnant."

"I am?" I don't know what to say or do or what expression to make. My mind is running through questions, stress, anxiety, and joyfulness. Then Peeta walks in and demands he come in now. The doctor leaves and says,"I'll give you guys sometime alone." Many things go through my mind. How do I tell him. I mean, am I ready to be a mom? Maybe I can just abort this child. And not tell anyone I was ever pregnant. But looking at Peetas deep light blue eyes make me really think. Am I ready for any of this, to be a mom or Peetas wife? Am I ready?

Sorry it's kind or short and very similar to the other Mocking Jay stories, but this is only the beginning. There is a twist coming very soon, a twist that nobody has ever thought of, a twist that will get you anxious.

-Aracely