1

I hate that bitch.

Yeah, I said bitch.

And the bitch I'm talking about is my annoying step sister.

Her name is Marissa Carter aka The slut. It sounds silly, you may say. But the truth is that, that girl has slept with half of the male population in this small town. Most of them older than her, may I add.

Her father, my step father is not a nice person either. He is a manipulative, narcissist bastard. He cheats on my mom, a lot. But she won't buy it.  Everyone, me included, has told her how Mr. Carter has affairs with girls my age. But my idiotic mother won't buy it.

I know she is my mother, but Idon't really care. She never took care of me. She never even loved me. She didn't even love my father. She only married him because she was pregnant with me. And when I was born she never took care of me. My father was the one who loved me unconditionally. And even when he knew that my mother didn't love him, he still loved her with all his heart.

And when he died, my mother and I moved to this small town. She married my step father, and changed her last name from Stewart to Carter in a heartbeat.

So yeah, my life really sucks. But I don't care about it. The only thing that drives me crazy is Marissa. That little slut just seems to be the reincarnation of pure evil.

And the worst part is that my mom supports her. Not even her own flesh and blood, but that little bitch. And that little bitch is the Queen Bee at school. So she makes sure my life is a living hell.

But now, this year is awesome. I'm finally a senior. That means one more year and then I can leave. Go away to college or where ever I want to. That just gives me hope.

No more stupid mother, stupid step father and most important of all no more Marissa. That just puts a huge smile on my face.

The only issue is University. I never got good grades, I was always lazy and always got detention. To be honest I never cared. School was boring after all, so why bother?

But now if I had to i would steal a test to get good grades or make some nerd from freshmen year to make my homework for me. That work things out. Call me a bully all you want, but I just hate people.

Let's just hope my plan goes on alright.

~*~

"Emma Stewart to the principal office"

Shit.

What did I do now?

"Well that's new" a girl from the cheerleader team says, her voice full of sarcasm.

The entire class laughs, but I ignore them. Assholes

I get my stuff and head to the principal's office, knowing the way by heart.

I swear I didn't do anything this time. Well I just put a chewed gum in Nicole's hair, but I know she didn't notice so I don'tknow why I'm going to the principal office.

"Mr. Lewis, I swear I didn't do anything this time... " I say as soon as I'm sitting in front of the principal's desk.

"I know"

Damn, is he more bald than last year? Is that even possible?

"I just called you to give you a warning" he said, in a calmed voice. "This year is going to be different, Ms. Stewart. This year you'll be standing on really soft ground. If you even get near my office this year, you'll be expelled."

His words left me speechless.

I know I was a little problematic, but deep down all the people that I bullied deserved it. All of them. Well, except for Stacy Miller. I bullied her 'cause it was funny. But deep down I'm a good kid.

"But Mr. Lewis..."

"No buts, Ms. Stewart. You've been warned. One little mistake and you are gone. Understood?"

I just nodded, not really knowing what else to say.

"Terrific, now go back to class." he smiled evilly.

I knew what he was thinking. He knew that I wouldn't last to long. He was hoping that I'd make something wrong,just so he could have the pleasure of kicking me out.

But I show him who Emma Stewart is.

"Oh, and also. You need to get your grades up, or else you'll be expelled also" he said.

OK, now that is just stupid.

"Sure Mr. Lewis. Don't worry, I'll behave" I said, my voice trying to sound sweet.

But I was gonna mess his car later.

Hell yeah I would.

You just mess with the wrong chick, baldie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok that's the first chapter.

Hope you like

Thanks for reading

And don't worry it will get a LOT better

-Ria