Chapter 1: Difficult Situations

Justin Bieber a 23-year-old toy shop maker was just finishing his last shift at his humble toy shop he had for the last six years since his child was born. The shop was in his family for the last twenty years and he had to give it away because he couldn't afford it anymore.

It was devastating for him but he had to for his daughter and her future. That was his first priority since her little eyes first fluttered to him.

He closed the shop and was meeting his sister Georgia for dinner. She owned a dance studio in downtown New York and was majorly successful in the business management side of things. Justin has always been very hands on – very good at using his hands. He knew how everything ticked, knew how to fix things and make an impeccable job of it too.

As he walked away, his heart felt heavy but he needed to do for his family's future. It didn't matter about him, he could sacrifice that and make do. There were lots of jobs out there right.

Justin took his handed down IPhone 4 and opened his music tab. He pressed shuffle and 'New York City' by Chainsmokers came on.

He evenly paced against the beat of the song. His mood slightly getting better due to the music lifting his soul.

His phone buzzed and he unlocked it to find his sister Georgia texting him like she always does.

Justin, meet you at 7 at George's restaurant

She is so demanding right. He swore she is never calm enough for him.

He was right by George's restaurant and walked in seeing Georgia. She smiled her everlasting smile that made her look like those goblins in a Christmas advert. She seriously needed to calm down with the too much positivity.

"Hey sis" Justin hollered. Pulling of his coat as the restaurant was more toasty than the Christmas chill spreading through New York city. Yes, it's Christmas too. He seriously needed a job to help him buy his baby some gifts. He welcomed her in a hug.

"Hey Justin" Georgia replied. She accepted his hug and snuggled into her little brother, feeling more sympathy in him like she did when his wife died.

"How was today?" She asked as they both sat down.

"It was okay. Could have done without it but I need money" Justin replied meekly. Her sister always admired his perseverance in difficult situations.

The waitress then came over and asked them for their order. They both ordered wine and spaghetti bolognaise like they always did. They were regulars every Friday.

"There was a reason I wanted you here Justin" Georgia explained.

"Why?" Justin queried at his sisters confusing statement.

"I have a job for you. I don't trust anyone with it besides you and to be honest I asked some people to do and they were asking way too much money"