Royal Pain

"Aphrodite are you ready the royal showing starts in twenty minutes!" Mother hollers.

"Coming" I shout. knowing she heard me.
It's been almost three days since I had last run away from my mate. I was scared I wasn't ready to sign my life away as taken women. I was meant to be free to be able to do as I please.

Something I won't ever be able to do with a mate.

"Aphrodite!" mother yells again.

I take one last look into the mirror and admire my reflection.

My hair is perfectly curled and put in a half up and half down up-do. my makeup was simple yet elegant, from my elegant winged eyeliner to my rosy red lips.

And lastly my dress.

The dress was a two piece. the skirt was a long form fitting melted silver silk with a long slit going up my tanned leg stopping at my upper thigh a few inches from my underwear. but not enough to look slutty.

The top was a beautiful piece of work. but complicated, with the designers work I wouldn't be able to get into it. for the top was a semi corset for the whole top was a such a deep color red that in a certain light it appeared violet. the top connected in the back by two sapphires that buttoned up. showing off my whole back.the top stopped right under my bust.

The top was completely daring and sophisticated. I smiled in the mirror and before,leaving I carefully place my crown on my head and added a pair of matching sapphire earrings and a sapphire belly ring with our family emblem proudly showing.

I hastily, threw on a pair of red 6inch peeptoes heels on and ran out the door. ready for the party to begin.

Tonight is surly going to be a royal pain! especially with these heels.

==================================••••=============+•=======••+%¥£}£{}+========+•=

WELL! Shucks it's been a long time and a very slow update! so this weekend I'm going on a roll and update every second I can get.

VOTE! 👍👎

COMMENT! 💬

SHARE! 💌

Vana Voo🙈🙉🙊