Screw parts, this is my whole story

Rick didn't look like normal people, and he didn't think like them either. He liked to dream about how one day he was going to be the best killer to ever exist, and be remembered FOREVER. He loved learning about the mysterious murders and murderers scattered across history, even though he knew nobody else enjoyed learning the ways to cut, burn, scatter, and dispose of dead bodies. He thought he was just a normal boy simply with an interest in something different than average.

Back to the part where Rick also doesn't look normal... He was absolutely hideous! It really wasn't his fault but, that never stopped people from staying away from him. Rick had very pale skin and, in startling contrast, jet black hair. That would normally sound fine and not that bad except, he was born with blood red eyes and a huge birthmark from about somewhere over his left eye, down to his chin. It wasn't very pretty and was just a big, jagged line down his face. He was tall and actually quite strong (even though he always looked kind of sickly). Now I hope you have a better idea of just why most people stay away, and even fear him.

There is one last thing you should know about Rick, since he doesn't have any friends, he really never learned how to act in public places/situations that required interacting with others. He always had problems with knowing when was the right time to stop, and when he was being too creepy. He never learned how people work and react like most people do when they're young, so every once in a while when people wanted to talk/hang out with him, he would always scare them off (mostly by talking about his admiration for killing, since it was his favorite topic). So, when he knew he was in love, he acted in all the wrong ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jane was the popular girl. She was the best cheerleader in her school, and was never afraid to tell it to others. She used to date the quarterback, but she dumped him for cheating. She was a very stereotypical cheerleader: blonde, skinny, rude, and dumb as a rock! She knew she was pretty, and also probably had the richest family in town. But what she didn't know, was that today she was going to make the worst decision of her life! So when Rick approached her to make his move, she really upset him (yeah, I know I've said this a lot, but really, BAD IDEA).

"You are so beautiful," Rick said when he walked up to Jane (in hopes of her willing to like him back). "Uh, thanks but, no thanks! I really am not looking for a relationship right now, especially with you!" Jane replied in a nasty voice, before she half walked/half ran away from him to her house. She really shouldn't have done that... The last part really did hurt Rick.

Rick was very upset with this reaction. He was very suddenly over his feelings for Jane.They went from very hurt and sad to hatred and a strong want to kill very quickly. He stopped daydreaming about asking her out and them being happy, and started thinking about the ways he would torture her. Would he copy another great killers work? Or, would he do something original, his own ideas and work? Rick decided he liked the sound of the second option better, but should he practice the art with something already done?  He was unsure, but it was okay, it just let him imagine all the different ways it could go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far, it has been a week since Rick was rejected, and all he could do was get more and more upset with Jane. His thoughts and dreams have gone from just thinking about it, to drawing gruesome pictures of her before, during, and after torture and murder. He at first would be very careful to keep them in places where they would never be found, but he got careless. Soon enough his mom found one.

"RICK WHAT IS THIS?" His mom yelled, not quite angry, but full worry and hints of terror. "It's nothing  you need to worry about, mom," Rick said in a cool and slightly too calm voice. He sounded cold and distant. His mom started crying, but she kept her posture. She put down the picture (this one was of him holding a lighter to Jane's side, while she was obviously screaming) and turned around to run out of Ricks room. Rick was close behind her, and his mom was too disoriented to notice.