Phoenix

Phoenix Ruby Raven is 16 her black hair was as dark as he soul, the only light thing about her was her blue eyes and her fare skin.

As she packed for her move to Hogwarts she threw away her old Beauxbatons uniform. Phoenix always wore head phones and carried a small bag filled with books.

She danced around the room in her skinny jeans and black t shirt; she was finishing packing when her father called her down stairs. Unaware that he yelled her name four times he stomped up the stairs into her room.

Phoenix father was Wren Raven; a rather large man, his muscles flexed through the shirt he wore. She didn't know her mother only her abusive father was around.

The door slammed behind Wren and he pulled Phoenix by her hair to look at him. His eyes flashed with Anger as he smacked her pulling the head phones from her head; he began to choke her with them.

He voice bellowed. "NEXT TIME I CALL YOU BETTER COME RIGHT AWAY." Wren released Phoenix and stomped down stairs yelling to be down in 5.

Phoenix looked herself over in the mirror one last time. A purple reddish line appeared on her neck from where she had been choked.

"Goodbye Room." She muttered as she looked around.

She wouldn't miss this place. Although beautiful and spacious a deep horror was kept in these 4 walls. Hoping to never come back to got her luggage and gleefully skipped down the steps.

Phoenix has never been outside of her house much. She found adventure in books and using her wand for magic. She was very smart and could do almost every spell known.

The train was magnificent. Phoenix has never seen such a grander train. Her father gripped her wrist tightly; no doubt leaving marks and whispered in her ear. "I will see you at Christmas." He leaned back up and pushed her towards the train.

Phoenix thought as she climbed the few steps onto the Hogwarts express that she would be free and safe but something twisted in her stomach telling her that it would not be as she hoped.

*So this point was told from Narrator, it won't be like this all the time. Also I hope you all comment your thoughts and vote! I'll probably post every other day. Or every day depending! Enjoy.*

*PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE.*